POS 2: Eros, The Elusive Swimmer

Prince of Sports Series

•---•

#1 Miles, Track and Field Hottie
#2 Eros, The Elusive Swimmer
#3 Aga, King of Boxing Ring
#4 Wayne, The Aloof Car Racer
#5 Theo, Season's Captain
# 6 Shane, Ball of Sunshine
#7 Preston, The Wicked Genius
#8 Charles, The Equestrian Idol
#9  Attwell, Guardian Prince
#10 Ainsley, Lefty Devil

Disclaimer 📌

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either products of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons,  living or dead and actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or in any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the copyright owner/author.

All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2024 by sailerstories
Date Started: February 15, 2024
Date Finished: --//--//--
Date Revised: --//--//--

Genre: Sports, Slice of Life

Authors' Note 📌

This is a collaboration series of sailerstories, Suno-san & Clandestinepages.

A story that revolves around sports: its complications, challenges, winnings and losings.

This installment is already finished but I have to revised it. Currently, this is an ongoing story with twists and turns. Again, this story is ultimately focus on SPORTS.

You can read the other installments of the stories from their accounts, soon.

If you have any concerns regarding the story per se, kindly message me in my inbox.

Thank you.