introduction

" Thank you" He said.

"Why" She asked.

"For defending dii downstairs." He reply politely.

"You don't have to.The day we married your family became mine and I don't hear any rubbish for my family."

She is a most famous and reputed lawyer got arranged in marriage with the business tycoon. Her savage and bold replies are enough to make people shut there mouth. On the other side he is a soft heart person.

Navya shrivastav and shivaay rajawat..

***********

"Marry me, I love you." He said.

"I am not good for you. You deserve better. Please forget me."she said holding  a tears.

" I don't give any damn to what I deserve bit I only know one thing that I want you and I will get you." He said and leave her alone in her cabin.

She is a doctor who wants to save lives but he is a devil who want to take revenge. But what will happen when she fell for a girl who is surrounded by her insecurities.

Khushi rajawat and adarsh goyenka.

********

"You are fired" Her boss yelled at her.

"No chance" She replied with out worrying.

"May I ask why." Her boss asked raising her eyebrows.

"Because your day can't be started without my phone call." She replied and left while taking the file from the desk.

He just seated there wondering if he is her boss or employee.

He is the boss but will fall in love with his pa or I say his best friend who is her pa too.

Karthik rajawat and priya malhotra.

**********

"You cheater," A girl barg into kartik cabin and grabbed his collar.

"Miss who are you." He asked.

"Oh, so now you even forget me.you are the one who came to me and literally pleaded to give you a chance." She yelled.

"Miss may be there is some misunderstanding."he tried to make her understand.

" You... "Her voice cut by priya "what are you doing and you, miss make a safe distance he is my fiancee."

"What! How dare you to betray me." She again yelled.

"Miss..." Kartik again tried to make her understand but his voice cut by a person who too barged in his cabin.

"Bhai this file is completed." His eyes widened when he she that girl same goes to her.

"Ashna what are you doing here." He asked he is non other then krish, karthik's twin.

"He he he sorry." Ashna apologize and run outside the office passing by krish.

Krish was standing there dumbfounded while others two burst in laughter.

Krish and ashna.

**********

"Bhai I love him, and I will only marry him."she demanded.

" No, you will not." Shivaay said.

"I will kill him".adarsh said.

" He is not good."karthik told her try to make her understand.

"Mujhe pta the tere pasand kharab hi pr ye nhi pta tha ke ittne jyada ghatiya hi." Krish said making disgusted face.

Mehak the youngest  sibling and Princess of the family including her jijaji(brother in law ). She fell in love but now no one is accepting  her relationship.