Prologue

»The school won't make it, Mr Highwater!« somebody exclaimed. »These fire-storms are getting stronger, I am expecting the worst to happen! We might have to shut the school down!« »Calm down, Mr Rain«, so-called Mr Highwater said. »Ms Rainbow, have you gotten another message or prophecy yet?« »Yes, indeed, I have«, Ms Rainbow replied to his question.

»"Alone a Fire-like angel will save our kind. She's one of the last, and the one you should find."«

 »An fire-like Angel?« Mr. Highwater repeated. »Everybody is scared of fire because of the latest events, and since we're in a forest, and an angel isn't really what we'd call fire...« »We just have to trust our ancestors«, Ms. Rainbow mentioned. »True, we will just have to trust what we have«.

Soon another voice came to hearing. »Uhm Mr- Mr Highwater?«, a younger voice spoke, clearly not from an adult. »Yes, Miss Rain?«, Mr. Highwater let her talk. Miss Rain told the others: »I also got a sign.« »Continue«, he encouraged her.

»I- I was slithering down the forest as a snake. I wanted to get to the medicals-lake. I arrived there and« she looked nervous. »I saw that it was blood-red instead of the usual magical color. That all went black, I suddenly saw a very bright fire that had an evil laugh and screams in the background. I heard a prophecy: "Fire will turn to the bad side. The side it was always on. Someone will come to defeat it, only then peace will come." That became louder and louder«, her heart was beating so loud she thought everyone could hear it, everybody saw the fear in her eyes.

»Thank you for telling us. You can go to your dorm now, if you want. You could also stay here with us.« She decided to go and went on her way. »"The fire will turn to the bad side. The side it was always on. Someone will come to defeat it, only then peace will come"«, Mr Highwater said. »We soon have to find out what the two prophecies mean, or great danger could happen.«

------------------------------------------------------

348 Words