the arrival to the theater

It was just another day in beacon academy as teams RWBY, JNPR, SSSN, and CFVY!!!!! Where in class when a green light eats them up and when the light dies down they see that they where in some sort of theater.

(Like this one)

Ruby rose, the leader of team RWBY, was the 1st to get up. Then she looks around her to see that not only are her friends here, but team CRDL, as well as ozpin and goodwitch are here as well. Then yang Xiao long, the older 1\2 sister to ruby looks at the front of the room as a song starts playing.

Then as the song says wild thing, the back doors open to show a man who walks into the room.

Then the man looks at them as he then opens his mouth.

???????-your probably wondering who am I? Well I am atsushi onita, but I come from a universe where my company, Frontier martial arts wrestling, or fmw for short, is still around. So any questions?

Sun-yes......where are we mr.Onita?

Onita-you are in the multverse theater. And you are here to watch some wrestling universes. But with a twist.......they are going to have you in them. Any thing else? (No one makes a word) good now.....lets begin with the 1st showing.

To be continued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!