Welcome! (a few info)

Hello!

Hello!

It's Storm ♡

I'm back with another fanfic titled The Boundless Sphere of Fate, a Taemin Fic I've started writing in August 2023 and completed somewhere in December 2023 as a Christmas gift for my best friend Dani.

The protagonist of the story is called Blair, a made-up character with some unfortunate circumstances that you'll get to see as the story progresses.

The story itself is based on the red strings of fate theory. For whoever is not familiar with this theory, Wikipedia says: "The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of place, time, or circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break. This myth is similar to the Western concept of soulmate or a destined partner."

It will be a pretty short fic, with only about 20k words, but hopefully you will enjoy it nonetheless and have fun reading it.

---

Important! Disclaimer:

This story will be 18+ where lots of sensitive subjects will be mentioned and/or introduced in some form. None of these will be marked during the story! Should you decide to read, do so at your own discretion, and if something triggers you or makes you uncomfortable in any way, please stop reading immediately.

As I don't want to spoil the plot, I choose to not use any trigger warnings this time. I understand this might be unpleasant to some readers, but it's needed in my opinion. What I can say, however, is that this is a mature story and you can expect explicit sexual content (smut) and other graphic scenes containing blood. Other than that, however, read at your own risk and stop at any time if you feel uncomfortable.

Once again, there will be no warnings during the story.

*This story is not a real description of Taemin's true personality in any way. He is just a character I've created, so please don't take anything too seriously.

---

Without further ado, let's go!

Looking forward to what you think, as always!

Love,

Storm