Trust

You are driving on a very narrow mountain cliff, behind a truck driver, along with 10 other cars while there’s a chance of cars passing in the other direction… The truck driver stops and while watching for oncoming traffic, he waves to the cars behind him to pass one by one. For a chance of oncoming traffic, you’re trusting the truck driver that it’s safe and putting your life in someone else’s hands!! – We trust restaurants that the food is good and it’s safe to eat! We trust mechanics or friends to fix our vehicle instead of making it worse! We trust banks with what money we put in to afford bills! We trust doctors with surgery when all it takes is to pull the wrong plug! We put trust into a person that has the will to break our heart if they do as they please!

~ Someone once told me that I trust people too much and I trust too many people… We trust people with our lives, but do we trust the one who created us? We trust someone that could make a simple mistake, but do we trust someone who makes no mistakes? Don’t trust yourself and make a mistake to trust someone that will hurt you. Trust God and trust Him to put the people in your life for you to trust and to trust you (it takes a lot to trust someone with your life/heart). Put your life in the hands of the God that knows the very best for you, the one that won’t make a single mistake in your life. The one that couldn’t hurt you. The one that can see and plans every little detail! Put your life in the hands of the one that can save not only your life, but your soul! (Your soul is much more important and valuable than your human body.)