chapter 1

Monday morning
Y/n pov

The sound of birds chirping and the sunshine glowing is always nice to wake up to make a perfect day until i hear my father saying "WAKE UP MISTAKE" so i quickly woke up and turned around and  bang  i fell of my bed face first and with a body full of wounds didn't help. I just hope that one day i would be able to live a normal life but sadly it is what it is.
"Are you up" my father yelled banging on the door.
I slowly got up from the floor on one leg while bracing myself on my side table whincing in pain as i do.
"Yes " i call out in a low whisper.
"what was that mistake"yup you heard the nickname i get called from my father.
"Yes dad" this time it came out as a regular speaking voice. I was silently praying that he wouldn't come in since i got college this morning and i wouldn't want to go limping.
"good , be down in 20 minutes and make breakfast for me got it monster" with that said he left and i finally released a breath i didn't know i was holding . This is what has happened to me for the past 10 years after mom died in a car accident that i was also in which caused me to have an amputated leg.I quickly hopped in my room trying to be quiet to get to my prosthetic leg and put it on while getting dressed in an outfit which would cover my bruises and cuts , oh and did i tell you i started cutting at the age of 12 two years after everything started . The cuts were everywhere on my legs, thighs , arms but it helps to take away the pain that my father  gives me. I checked the time and it was 6:10 only ten minutes left i left to get to the bathroom while limping from the pain. After i finished i headed downstairs to make his breakfast but i checked the time and it was 6:25 i was late to make fathers breakfast so i quickly went down and i saw him standing there with his arms crossed saying " don't bother making breakfast but do expect a punishment tonight when you get home". I left for College but it  doesn't start untill 8:30 but i go early since i need more time to walk there and i get to have some alone time in the peace and quiet.
I was thinking of plan to escape somewhere else since i didn't want to live my life like this anymore so i found a ticket to south korea which i have been saving up for without him knowing about it so i could try and find my soulmates and live a happier life with them.