Chapter 1: the violent badger and the sweet police otter

A young male Student named Yamashita from Yumemi university he is also a Judo club member. He was at a depress state after founding out Yozora Mizuki his childhood cheated with the couch in the club.

" why... why did you do this to me Yozora-chan."

Yamashita was walking to school alone but he usually walks with Yozora together since the first day. when he arrives the entrance, he saw two individual front of the gate.

" who are they? Are they...... new here."

Meanwhile those two.

"How many time do I have to tell you ni-Chan stop being so extremely  violent to everyone

"How many time do I have to tell you ni-Chan stop being so extremely violent to everyone."

The girl trying to warn his brother.

"Oh come on. Is not like my methods aren't that lethal. Besides those guys in the alleyway was being dickhead so they deserve every inch of it."

The brother reply with a cocky tune, that make the sister frustrated towards his reply.

"that doesn't matter whenever he was being jerk or not, you could have just knock him out in one punch instead you just use domestic violets ni-chan!"

They Both walk into university while arguing.

Page 01.

Yamashita was far away and didn't hear anything, what they arguing about.

" what were they arguing about? Well it doesn't really matter anyway, I need to go my class."

Yamashita hurries and enters the school entrance. Meanwhile in the alleyway, an ambulance was park near a convenient store, two nurse found five Beaten up delinquent, they were from Yumemi University some of them have broken face, broken fingers, or leg, it was a brutal scene but nurse both were stunned about what happened to the five delinquents, and mucks them for being so cocky.

"it seems like these guys got beat up pretty badly, but that what you get for being cocky."

As the other nurse replies.

"you know what they say, fuck around and found out hahahahaha."

Both nurse laugh at the delinquents of their utter defeat.

"hahaha. Ok stop being baby, stand up and start walking towards the ambulance you losers."

As the delinquents stand ups, as they started walking towards the ambulance one of them trips and get up.

"who do you think have done this."

The nurse asks to the other nurse.

"I don't know... but whoever it is.... he Must have really good reason."

As they walk away the area, a fresh wasted takoyaki was on the ground. that might explain why they got beat up panful badly, is like they accidentally pick on the person and got beat up in the worst way possible.

 that might explain why they got beat up panful badly, is like they accidentally pick on the person and got beat up in the worst way possible

At class. Yamashita was laying his head on the desk, trying to cope the pain and sadness losing Yozora, while the other students minding their own business like chit chat, looking at their phones etc.

"I really need to get strong, strong so, I can take back Yozora-."

The teacher enters the class, the students goes back to their sits, and greets the teacher.

Students and Yamashita: "Good morning Sensei." All students bow and they sit down.

"Alright class we got two new students today, the two of them are siblings so please welcome them nicely."

Yamashita with curiosity, guessing who might this two student, filled the whole class, about the new students.

"I'm Guessing they are two handsome brothers." Female students thinking they are two handsome brothers.

"They might be hot or cute sisters wanting to get pound by me Hehehehe."

Male students thinking they're hot or cute sisters. As the teacher open the class door.

"Alright you two can come in now. TO BE CONTINUED