Mysterious Girl?

Arya:

Ishaan got a call and he went out on some work. I sat on the sofa remembering the past that's related to me and Ishaan. I closed my eyes while the tears escaped taking my heart back to the past. Ishaan doesn't know who am I and he thinks we met accidentally but we met by fate to complete the story that's ended abruptly. Maybe I should say to complete his revenge.

And when the truth comes out, I am sure he feels betrayed and hates me more than his family. However, even I didn't expect to face Ishaan again and become his wife. But everything happened quickly now making me a culprit in the eyes of Ishaan.

Varun is a disaster in my life to whom I was forced to marry, not be people but by fate. After the marriage, a lot happened and Eira came into my life leaving me completely helpless and to stay with Varun.

Ishaan, you thought that I pushed you away as I don't like you. But there's more to the story. To save Eira from Varun, I agreed to marry you though I know my journey with you is not easy. Every second with you is giving me the hint of pain I would face in the future from you. I don’t know how would you react if you finds the truth. Silent tears escaped from my eyes for my helplessness and how my life is controlling by others but not me.

I shouldn't have married Varun, so that I would have not faced all that which I didn't deserve to face. I sacrificed my life for everyone but still everything went in vain leaving me disheartened.

The next day, Ishaan took me to his office and appointed me as the fashion designer for the models of his ad agency.

"I will call my PA to show you your workplace. But remember one thing, Arya. Don't go anywhere without informing me. If you finish your work sooner or if you need to go anywhere, call me and I will arrange the driver and security for you. Don't go alone even to home," Ishaan said and I nodded.

"The fabric and content of the ad will be provided to you. Design the costumes suitable for the ad and send me through the mail. Get the costumes ready by forwarding the approved designs to the tailor. You can also contact me if you need anything else or have any new ideas."

I nodded.

"Would you stop nodding and speak something. After all I know well that you can speak so well as I still remember our first meeting," Ishaan said and I gulped.

Why did he remember that now? This guy knows well how to make others scared of him instantly even by speaking so normally. His Personal Assistant came and Ishaan ordered him to show my cabin. His PA showed the cabin to me and gave the content of a few advertisements.

"Madam, sir told me to assist you for the next seven days as you are new to this place. Please call me if you need any help," His PA Yasish said.

"Sure, you can go now. I will call you once I design the costumes," I said.

I completed the designs and sent to Ishaan. I waited for his reply but he didn't reply. After two hours, Ishaan called me to meet him in the conference room. I went there and he displayed the designs sent by me.

"Mrs Arya, please come and explain why did you choose these designs and how they are suitable to our project," Ishaan said, handing over the mike to me.

I went and stood there silently unable to speak anything. I worked only for small projects until now but never worked for any ad agency until now. Ishaan’s ad agency has a great reputation. Ishaan waited for a few minutes and then came to me.

"You can do it. Just chill and proceed. Take some water," Ishaan said and I did as he said.

But still I couldn't say anything.

"Arya, you don't have all the day to waste the time. Make it fast."

"I....I..can't do this," I said.

"What the fuck are you talking? Are you crazy? Start the presentation now," Ishaan said and because of him, I became more terrified and suffocated.

"Madam, please take some water. You are very talented and designs are great. You can speak. Just relax," Yasish said and gave water to me again.

"Madam, just calm down and talk about the content of the ad and explain which fabric you want to use and the trends. That's it. So simple. Start by introducing yourself," Yasish said again.

I nodded and started the presentation. I introduced myself and then presented the designs one by one. As Yasish said, I explained the content and why the design is suitable. Everyone clapped and about to say their decision but Ishaan reacted in a different way making me shocked.

"Enough. Meeting is finished. You all can disburse," Ishaan said and everyone went off calmly as they can't question him anything. I was about to go but Ishaan held my wrist. He locked the door and switched off the CCTV cameras.

"What were you supposed to reveal to everyone?" Ishaan said.

"I didn't get you," I said.

"I encouraged you but you couldn't speak. I scolded you but still of no response. But when my PA encouraged you, you spoke so well," Ishaan said, giving me a mini heart attack. What is he thinking of me?

"Is he that encouraging or do you like him?"

"Ishaan," I said, shouting at him while he is breaking my heart. How could he speak this way with me?

"Silence. Don't raise the voice at me. What would they think when you didn't respond to me but immediately started the presentation when my PA encouraged you?"

"Ishaan, what are you talking? This is just rubbish," I said and Ishaan held my cheeks tight.

"Look, Whether we live like a couple or not inside the room doesn't matter to me but to the world, you should behave as a good wife of Ishaan where my reputation never degrades because of you. I just don't have any feelings for you but if you don't respect me anytime, I know how to set your attitude instantly. Now stop crying and walk calmly with me to my cabin," Ishaan said and I went to his cabin.

We left to the house in the evening and as soon as we entered into the house, a young girl who is so elegant and stylish, came running to Ishaan and hugged him shocking me. Her energy is contagious and smile is filled with grace. Ishaan stood there surprised and welcoming her into his hug. Seeing them, I understood that they are so familiar to each other and obviously share a great bond which is still unknown to me.