LIFE (this boutta be in my every book)

Rachel Maplewood, a sensible, strong, independent, artistic, slightly mischievous and disciplined—even if only in the eyes of her teacher— comes from a family of halfblood. Her mother was a blood traitor, who came from the ' Sacred 31' family of Arkenstein.

Now, since her mother's siblings were also blood traitors, her mother along with her siblings was disowned.

She knew, because of that one fact, that her life from the day she joined Hogwarts, was going to be living hell.
She was certain, that every pure blood she comes across will either hex her, or torment her.

Her parents were really kind and loving, her sister, Riley, the kind, compassionate and caring person, who's very ambitious, puts on a fake persona so people don't hurt her.

Rachel has always found it hard to forget how Riley ws bullied andmade fun of for being.. Well, her! Riley was an albino. With pure blue eyes, contrary to Rachel's dead brown ones.

Even though, Riley was less expressive than Rachel —who was basically a ball of fire sometimes— she still always possessed this alive and happy, kind and soft look that Rachel couldn't compare to.

Riley gave up on trying to be kinder for others because of the bullying she faced, and decided to stay mad at society. But it didn't help that she had that pure angelic look to her that always ratted her out.

Well, Rachel, she was known for her almost always furrowed brows and a mundane stare. If she didn't use her fist or words to scare people away, she used her cold gaze to do so. Rachel was one to be riled up in the blink of an eye.

She could go from calm, kidding and sarcastic, to a destructive angered ball of discord. Though Rachel was unassuming due to her quieter than usual personality, Rachel was notorious for screaming, yelling, and being easily aggravated.

Once, there was a girl that made fun of Riley for having Albinism and called her a 'fake porcelain doll' Riley stayed quiet, not wanting to create a scene, to Riley, it wasn't much of a deal. Until she started gripping her her pale hair saying that it was fake and she was only lying about being al albino to gain sympathy and for attention.

But Rachel, who was already towering behind the girl, eyeing her with murderous intentions, when the girl turned around. As soon as she saw Rachel's murderous gaze, she yelped, Rachel grabbed her hair and threw her to the ground.

Rachel had the girl apologize to Riley an abundance of times, but Rachel only let her go once she pleaded. She warned the girl as she sneered, to never ever even try to touch a being with bad intentions

It was made very clear to everyone that one should not mess with Riley nor Rachel unless they had a suicide wish.