...

You've woken up in a room you do not a recognise. Where are you?

Looking around, you see the tell-tale white walls and grimy sheets of a hostpital ward. Strange.

It's so quiet.
Where is everyone?
The patients?
The staff?
Anyone?

You hear a small shuffle in the corner and look up, seeing eyes peeking from the shadows of underneath a bed.

What the fu-

The- The thing scutters out from under the bed and the lights dim down to pitch darkness so the only light source is it's eyes; glowing white, almost blinding.

The scuttering suddenly gets closer and you realise the eyes are right in front of you now. Oh.

With a slight yelp, you jump from the bed, and head out through the door. When did the lights come back on?

You blink.

Hearing a slight shuffling from just round the corner, you push further and further on until your panting and out of breath, but you have to keep going. You have to because the door is right there.

What door?

Your hand finds the silver doorknob, and you flinch at its coldness. What-

You blink.

You open the door to your bedroom and immediatly shut it behind you, leaning against it to catch your breathe.
When-

Scratching from behind the door jumps you out of your state and you go to look for the kitchen. Your so thirsty.
When did you get in your house?

You blink.

The room you enter is cold; a shiver runs down you spine.

You look around the room: an open window, curtains blowing in the wind, is on one wall and on the other is nothing but dust and faint scratches.

You look down at the stained wooden floor, finding a knife.

Picking it up you find it dripping in blood. Who's blood?

Someone clears their throat behind you.
When did you get here?

You blink.

When did you get where?