twenty-three 𖣯

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦

 ︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦

A sigh escaped from his breath, never wanting to admit that he was nervous the moment he sent the text to her. Asking her if she wanted to go to the summer festival with him. Staring at his mobile device in his hand, a gleaming smile appeared on his face.

He ran out of the living room to his bedroom to change. Pulling out beige shorts, a plain white Stussy shirt, and a short-sleeve light blue flannel layered on. He quickly pulled out his all-white shoes, popping a few mints into his mouth. running out of the house to pick up a flower bouquet at his local flower shop

On the other hand, she was taking her time, contemplating what she would wear at the festival. She wanted to look good and basic in front of him since her heart was slowly healing and the summer festival was her favorite time of the year. Take out a light purple strapless irregular hem top, paired with a low-rise, cargo denim mini skirt. she looked at her outfit in her long mirror, grinning happily, she felt a boost of confidence. she went to her vanity to start on her makeup and hair

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦

Back to the Lee boy, who greeted the old flower shop owner a farewell. He looked down at the purple tulips and pink lilies paired up together, the long green steps covered in white tissue paper.

walking past downtown, his eyes were caught on a record store. looking down at his watch, the Lee boy had enough time. scanning through all the records and CDs. picking out a few, he narrowed it down to one of the iconic songs, knowing hundred percent she would love it. Lee Hyori's stereo record, he had seen in her room that she owned a record player and a few Korean 2000s records on the shelf by the record. He had remembered it since the night he stayed over at her house. Quickly buying it, his trip to her house was halted once again.

A fancy chocolate shop captivated his eyes. Glancing back at his watch, he had enough time to spare. Choosing the milk chocolate filled with sweet-salty caramel and dark chocolate filled with coconut. He quickly took the small but lavish sweet bag with two fingers and left the store before the employee could ask for his number.

The Lee boy sighed, he had around half an hour till he had to pick up her. His thoughts were interrupted by an older fragile lady crossing the road, pushing a cart filled with fruits. Seeing the incoming cars, he immediately dropped his bags, sprinting to the elder. Placing his hand out in front of the cars to get the signal to halt. He placed his arm around her back, gently accompanying her to the other side of the street, cars honked, and a few drivers put their heads out of their windows to see what stopped them.

Luckily no angry person screamed at the senile woman and the basketball player. She stopped her wooden cart and faced the boy. Smiling at him, he smiled back, they both had a cute eye-smile.

"Thank you so much, young man," the older lady voiced, keeping her wholesome smile

"Anytime, next time be careful," he said, bowing to her and leaving her to pick up his dropped bags. The lady slowly followed him, he looked back with a surprised expression as she kept her smile.