Author's Note

Hello lovely people,

This is my first story and I really hope you enjoy it. I'll try to update it very week? On Saturday's? But I just started school for the year so I may struggle to keep my word on that. I don't really care how old you are when your reading this because it's your life and I can't really tell you no but I would suggest that 12 and up? There aren't to many sexual bit's but there will be swearing and stuff. . .Actually I don't even care how old you are read if you want but I warned you.

BTW I suck at writing in paragraphs so I don't promise to make it into paragraphs, I'm also terrible when it comes to punctuation I have a good imagination and a average vocabulary but when it come to punctuation and paragraphs I might as well be dead. Also the characters in this story have the names and some characteristics of people I know personally because I can't be bothered making up completely new characters and also it helps me to generate the stories if I know the people personally anyways. . .Honestly I kind of hope none of them read this I mean I know one of my friends already probably will but still. . .

Ok stay safe and I hope you enjoy and don't get to bored.

- Charlie <3