The Beginning of the Story Arc

*The scene then fades into a small story being told by Joshie's voice, as we see the Vast forest land called Daggertooth, the land of the Tribe of Blue Hounds*

Joshie: For Centuries, The Blue Hounds have lived peacefully in this beautiful land. Many Clans formed for each family, Shown to represent honor and respect to the Chief who rules the land with his powerful Staff. The Clans and the people remain loyal to the chief and the royal family for so long. But then a dark age would soon haunt the people, A beautiful princess named Khadarth, The Queen of the Khalathen Clan who is also both a necromancer.

She fell in love with the Chief who is represented by the Royal Khanju Clan but many officials from the Clan would feel skeptical, even the Corrupt ones, and so time passed by and tensions between the two major clans began to sour. But then The Chief was assassinated and the officials tried to establish a coup to keep the people in line. However this didn't also apply for both clans to bring peace, and so thus the civil war had begun. The two clans clashed spears and bows but then it soon spiraled out of control as many other smaller clans joined in and Daggertooth would be destroyed. Civilians panicked. fearing to be captured by rival clans. They fled the land to stay away from the war but many stayed to join the clans to remain loyal. For an entire decade, Daggertooth became worse than ever. Living conditions were poor, the economy collapsed, and society had crumbled. But then the imperials stepped In and caused more damage and the people would be enslaved or even killed as ethnic cleansing has done more damage then the entire civil war. Luckily we have survived but our land is still gone from our grasp. Falling into imperial occupation.

*shows all presentation and then shows the map of Daggertooth under ICC occupation*

*then shows it all in a book as Joshie is reading it*

Joshie: And soon Daggertooth will be liberated once we will teach those tyrants a lesson. Sigh, it's a shame we don't know how... *he can be seen on janitor duty in IMP* if only it were easy...

*but then a massive explosion in the bathroom happened as some liquid began to flood the bathroom floor*

Joshie: AUGH ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! I just cleaned up the bathroom!!!

Blitzo: *he walks by* Ugh I have to do another lousy meeting. Hey Janito- *he looks at the whole hallway as it's sparkly clean* Holy shit! I gotta replace mox- Wait no! *he then looks to see the bathroom just got dirty* no wait nevermind. I still need Moxxie. I'm glad you're getting the job done, Janitor.

Joshie: Sigh thank you sir, I'm trying my best... until someone-

*then an imp comes out*

Imp: Hey! Can someone clean the toilet up, hehehe. I left a big ass diarrhea dump in there. Hehehe. Man that Taco supreme was good! *he soon walked down the hallway*

Joshie: disgusting...

Blitz: Don't worry about that, janitor. I need you in the meeting room. Follow.

Joshie: *he soon followed blitz*

*soon the meeting began as usual*

Blitz: The results came in. Our competitors, The ICC are still fucking us in the ass!

*everyone else on the have mixed reactions, Loona pays less attention to the group and looks at Joshie as he also feels bored of the situation and holds his head with his hand, she begins to smile at him and finds him interesting*

Moxxie: Sir, Are you certain the ICC will bite us in the ass?

Blitz: Of course I am, Moxxie!!! Book-a-pussy or whatever his name is, is trying to ruin my business. And besides, we still have this whole Cold War going on.