Prolouge: Welcome to Disventu- Death camp pt 1

*Humming*

  Finally, the day has arrived!! I have signed up for a reality show called Disventure camp. I'm a huge fan of summer camps, the trees, the birds, the fresh air. *giggles* I'm also hoping to make new friends here because I have trouble making them due to my……. Issues.  Oh! I almost forgot to introduce myself…

My name is Gabriella Brzezinski but you can just call me Gabby. I'm the ultimate animal caregiver. As you can tell from my ultimate title, I love animals and taking care of them. Even if my own dad complains about it while I was growing up, I often go outside and play with the animals around my neighborhood. I took in many creatures and gave them the best care because they're still living organisms like us humans.

Oops… maybe I'm talking too much about my personal life. I'm sorry……Hehe. Anyways, let's go back to the current story.

The bus arrived and I got on excitedly with a large smile on the bus. Oh….uh…. This is awkward…. Most of them look so gloomy that it seems depressing…

I awkwardly looked around until a boy with a purple beanie offered me an empty seat next to him.

??: Hey, you can sit next to me, if you want

Gabby: Sure!!  Thank you

I sit down next to him and the bus starts to move again.

Gabby: Hi, My name is Gabby, I'm known as the ultimate animal caregiver.

???: That's amazing, Gabby. My name is Dan Lewis, the ultimate Inventor.

Gabby: Oooh, I heard about you. Were you the one who invented that machine that helps clean the lakes without harming the animals that lives there?

Dan: Yup. One of my proudest works

Gabby: That's awesome. I'm happy that someone else is responsible enough to care about the earth.

After a few minutes, I felt something weird like something bad might happened……. I looked around and some of the other campers fell unconscious..

Gabby: D-Dan…. What's happening…???

Dan: I-I don't k-know…… *falls unconscious*

As Dan falls down, my head is getting fuzzier and I feel even more numb…. I-I- I……..

*blacks out*

??: Hey… wake up. Wake up…. Are you even alive??

I slowly open my eyes and groans. What on earth just happened?.......

I looked up and see a girl with orange hair, some tied in a small ponytail and rest let loose, wearing a cute uniform with a apron….

Not gonna lie… she's very adorable.

Gabby: W-What just happened?

??: I have no idea… we're all just on the bus before passing out.

Gabby: Where are we anyways?

I stood up slowly as the orange-haired girl glances around.

??: I think we're in middle of the forest…..

Gabby: Do you think that we're in the campgrounds like we were supposed to be??

??: I don't know……. *shrugs* Maybe?

Is this supposed to be a cruel joke from the producers?? Where are the hosts who are supposed to be responsible here? Why did we pass out back on the bus and wake up here?

Gabby: Let me introduce myself. My name is Gabby Brzezinski, the ultimate animal caregiver. What's your name?

??: Hey Gabby, it's nice to meet you despite the circumstances here. My name is Ellie Grayson, Ultimate Bartender