player 1 & player 2

Jake leant forward , his fingers tensing around the controllers.his boyfriend,Tom,staying in his casual relaxed position, still somehow doing better than him."just relax.."Tom laughed , leaning backwards,jake overtook him for about 3 seconds until he hit his own banana peel from a former lap."Tommm!!"he whined putting his face onto the others shoulder."jake, if you want to i can go easier, just tell me." he laughed"no, i got this , ill beat you this time i swear!"Tom started up the next game as he held him backwards trying to tell him too relax. 'jake , my offer still stands!' he seemed like he was going easier , which in Jakes opinion , is not very fair."tom you know you dont have to go easy on me." he hit him slightly "what ever you say then." he shrugged. After 3 minutes he crossed the final finishing line.
this was the fifth time beating himtoday. and he was determined to make it the last. 'do you wanna take a break ? you seem frustrated?' he laughed. 'hmm.. maybe sure..'Jake crossed his arms at him 'ill get you a drink, apple tango?' was that even a question,he felt like an addict to this drink.he swears he couldnt get enough of it.'yes please!!' his eyes glistened slightly as tom patted his head.

he lent backwards again getting into a more comfortable position as tom handed him a can of the drink he was insane about. 'thank you!' his smile grew as he opened the can and started drinking it as if it was water.'jake you're gonna be sick if you drink it like that..' he laughed sitting next to me again. 'now, are you ready to start again?' he laughed. 'okay!!' jake rested his head on toms shoulder.

it was the finale lap and jake was in the lead for once.He had just hit him with a shell causing him to be behind him.'you might actually beat me.' Tom laughed again.'maybe and hopefully!' he gripped harder around the controller, his heart pounding as he crossed the finish line. 'YESS!!' he yelled with excitement. 'well done Jake!'Tom hugged him tightly causing him to laugh.

Authors note:
ive been procrastinating this all week help me 😞