01

instagram, irl & iMessage

Lillie posted a story

Liked by riddle, lenzo &  2,440 others

—///—

Lillie walked in the great hall and spotted her friends. She ran to them and hugged pansy from behind.

Mattheo looked at the girl and smirked. "Did you miss my company baby?" He said as she sat down besides him.

"No" she bluntly retorted, making Enzo choke on his water. Mattheo winced and his hand went to her waist.

//time skip//

After dinner all of them went to Mattheo's dorm to smoke. He sat down on his armchair and lit up a joint, passing it to pansy after taking a hit.

Lillie looked at him, his every move. His Calvin Klein boxers were showing as his shirt was moving.

The thing that most people here knew is that, calvin Klein boxers, turned her on. Lol.

She walked to him and sat on his lap, smiling at him. He laughed quietly as everyone looked at them. She licked her lips and took a hit went pansy passed her the blunt.

Lillie eventually got bored and got up from his lap.

Everyone was in their own conversation as Lillie was in her own little world. She laid on Mattheo's bed and looked up at the black ceiling.

The girl excused herself to go to her dorm, leaving everyone nodding. She opened the door and ran to the bathroom, feeling nauseous.

She swallowed hard and sat on the ground, right next to the toilet seat. Her head was bent over and she closed her eyes, tears covering her eyes.

This hasn't been happening in a long time. She'd suddenly feel her stomach hurt badly. But what was weird is that it didn't make her throw up, she thought.

She would lay on the ground and whimper until the ache was over. But this time, she wanted things to be different. She wanted to feel strong.

This time, she got up from the ground and looked at her reflection in the mirror, her scrunched up face. She whimpered and walked over to her bed, not bothering to take her uniform off.

If she dreamt of getting rid of one thing in the world, it would be that. Theses stomachaches have been going on for two years now.