02

instagram, irl and iMessage

Lillie woke up this morning with a slight headache. When she looked around the room, her vision getting less blurry, she saw another bed, and empty one.

She smiled as she realized she had just turned 16, today. But the unknown person that was gonna be staying with her made anxious.

The girl sighed, wondering who she was gonna be sharing a dorm with this year. She shrugged and put on her school uniform and some lipgloss.

Before leaving she brushed her teeth and hair and grabbed her bag. Pansy was waiting for her and they both walked to the common room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" she exclaimed, jumping around, Lillie thanked her and hugged her.

As Lillie and her best friend saw their group, Lillie ran to them and smiled wildly. They all started making their way to the great hall.

Mattheo was right next to her and his arm was around her, his hand on her waist, like always.

Mattheo always flirts with her. She's now used to him and plays in his game.

"Do you like when I wear Calvin Klein boxers" he whispered to her, smirking as she hid her smile and blushed.

"Happy birthday by the way" he whispered to her.

Her cheeks were becoming dark red and the boy laughed at her. "Shut up, but thank you" she slapped his arm away from her playfully.

"So matty, do my new perfume smell good?" She asked him, smiling as he bent down to smell her neck. He buried his face in the crook of her neck and she felt shivers down her spine as his minty breath fanned over her skin.

The whole group turned their head to look at them. Pansy raised and eyebrow, "well" she smirked and Enzo nodded.

"Damn" he answered, looking at the two.

As they pulled away from their 'embrace'? Cormac walked over to Lillie and Mattheo held her waist tighter.

"hi lillie" he looked at the girl, that was smiling at him, and the tall boy that was glaring.

the girl wasn't very short, standing on her five foot four but compared to Mattheos six three, she was small.

"Hi Cormac" she exclaimed, looking at Mattheo. 'Let go' she mouthed, he rolled his eyes but eventually gave up and walked away, still looking at her.

"I- I was wondering if you'd want to uh—hang out with me sometimes" he stuttered as the girl frowned.

"Oh—well, I-I'm sorry cormac, you seem like a great guy but, but I don't really want to—I'm sorry" Lillie smiled apologetically at him and walked away.

Mattheo smiled proudly and took her hand as they walked to the great hall.

"You rejected him?" He asked, actually knowing the answer, he just wanted to hear it from her.

"Yeas" she bluntly retorted as they sat down.

Pansy wiggled her eyebrows at the girl and she shoved a piece of bread at her.

—///—

pantsy posted