Announcements

This is a story that is a little inspired by the Indian Movie Archies. I really liked the storyline and it inspired me to write a romance. My characters are more or less inspired by the characters of the movie but they are owned by me. I have tweaked the personalities of the characters to match with what I wanted them to be. I decided to pick the story from the future of the characters of the movie so the past is what connects the movie and my characters. Other than that everything is my own creation.

The copyright is owned by Marwadikudi. Anyone who wants to use any part of this story needs to take the author's permission.

The pictures used in the story are not my own. They have been taken from Pinterest.

I decided to use the Norwegian culture but since I am Indian, I am not that familiar with the culture so if there are any issues in the representation or any faults please do tell me so that I can correct them.

Constructive criticism is welcome but hatred is not. Please be respectful in putting your opinions out.

Thank You                                                                                                                                                                                  Marwadikudi