death

"My wife,you have to live on well"

On the rooftop of a high rise building, bullets were flying in every direction.

There was nowhere to hide.

Jungkook was heavily injured as he held taehyung in his arms. Both of them fall of the building rapidly with a sharp whistling noise of the wind in their ears.

Mid-air,taehyung felt jungkook adjusting their positions to protect him from the impact.

A loud noise followed soon after.

Jungkook had cushioned him from the fall.

Taehyung lifted his head with some difficulty as he led on top of him. His lips were trembling. "jung....kook?"

He did not respond.

He reached his trembling hands up towards his nose. He was not breathing.

He.... He was dead?

Taehyung lifeless eyes widened. As usual all he could see was pitch-black darkness.

The sticky liquid clinging onto his was the blood flowing out of his lips.

Evem though he had lost his eyesight, he understood  that he had protected him with his own body. His body has been crushed.  His bones were shattered.

But he remained completely unharmed.

A loud cry of dispair escaped his lips.
Jungkook, you idiot!

If he had left him behind, he would have been able to save himself.

Yet, he insisted on proctecting him. He was blind and half-paralyzed. Was sacrificing his life for him worths it?  Was it worth it?

Ever since they become engaged at young age, he had fervently avoided him and stay away from him.

Throughout their ten years of marriage, he had viewed him as a cunning snake. He had made countless attempt to cause trouble for him and escaped.

Both before and after marriage, he had causes innumerable problems for him and made his life extremely difficult.

He had punished him in rage, tying him down nd forcefully taking him.

And he had hated him to death.

Yet, now that he was truly dead, why was his heart aching so painfully. It felt as if it was bleeding profusely.

It waa in this moment that he finally understood, no matter who he was and how he looked, he had devoted his entire life to loving him and prioritising him over everything else.

He finally understood that je had already snuck his way into his heart a long time ago.

He was powerful and invincible, an existence that wasn't meant to collapse. How could he die just like that?

A warm liquid dripped down from his eyes into her lips.

The taste of blood spread through his mouth.

They were tears of blood.

He was so badly entrenched in pain that he was shedding tears of blood.

He had been blind to fall for a wrong peeson. It was benefitting he lost his sight and become a sorry figure.

And right now he,  the blind and half-paralyzed man, could not take a final look at him.

A group of footsteps were approching.

There were sharp cries, loud shouts and threats of death that had continued following them.

"My wife,you have to live on well" his husky, low and heavy voice seemed continue ringing in his ears.

Those were his final words.

Even after loosing his life, his arms remained tightly wrapped around his waist as though he was frightened of losing him.

he had unique ability. He could hide himself amongst the crowd and escape the pursuit.

However, he had love him so much. How could he have left him alone to face death?

But now there was no way for him to fulfil his final request.

Without him he could live anymore.

He slowely lowered his head and leaned against his firm chest. Hus body was no longer moving,but still it seemed to carry his warmth.

With a powerful thought, a wave of energy flowed out fron him. His body instantly exploded,covering his body in blood.

In life, he had let him down.

In death, he would cling onto his body with his spirit.

If there was a way to turn back time, he would choose not to love jaewon, but to properly treasure jungkook and his love and never separate from him.

It hurts!

It really hurts.

Amidst the sharp pain,taehyung gradually opened his eyes.