chapter 06

Hi again ppl, another chapter like I promised. Hope ya'll like it. Mwah😘🤍

Havendale Drive

March 5th

10:26am

Kiara Campbell | 23

" Javier come back?!", Danae exclaimed, I told her yes and the she proceeded to complain.

"Suh yah tell mi seh, Jay come back and nuh look fi mi?!...Watch me and him todeh". 

What a gyal love chat no sah...my subconscious sighed.

All now mi cya get fi done talk bomba man.

" As I was saying, he came over and we watched a movie", she looked up at me with her lips puckered, yes him buy mi food I responded knowing what her expression meant. I got up heading over to the kitchen to see if she had any snacks in the pantry, " Dah gyal yah eva have food, a weh she hide it...", I whispered to myself.

A few minutes later she entered the kitchen, "If yah look fi d food it deh inna d cupboard", she said letting out a short laugh. " Anyways, a wah time?", I let her know that it was now almost 11.

" Mi deh yasso a chat and mi have a meeting fi guh!", a who yah meet wid this time, I asked her trying to keep up with her pace as she left the kitchen. " Nuh d drankro and him fadda", she hissed as she was looking for an outfit in her closet.

I sat at the edge of her bed while she explained. Something to do with the 'Father' having a problem with her employees again, fi tell yuh d truth mi neva did a listen, har work only nice when me get one a d huqqa dem.

She told me I could tag along as long as I wore something 'professional' like a wah she tek mi fah, mchmm.

" Can borrow some a yuh clothes den? Cause mi neva bring nuh extra clothes, and mi wah come.", I put on my best persuading face and she said yes.

She affi love mi enuh, she affi..

Oshane Baxter | 26

" Weh dah likkle girl deh a do man", I said in frustration. 

"She always late?", mi hear pops ask. " Yeh enuh pops, but mek she stay..", I responded smiling while opening my phone.

Mi deven have d kitty numba..

When yuh see har todeh ask fi it den nuh, even if she seh no..

If? Yuh know she nah gi mi har likkle 7 digits dem, mchtt

At least ask, if anything seh affi business only...my subconscious smiled.

Mi can do dat yes, alright bye yuh time done now ute

20mins later.....

" No dead serious weh d hell she a do?!", as those words crept through my mouth I heard the door shut. " No need to talk shit about me behind my back, I don't think that's professional coming from you", she came in and sat around the desk in front both me and pops.