1 🤯

Dylan's perspective:

Hi, I'm Dylan. I'm a 7th grader. Some would call me a little problematic, but I just have dark humour. I, an alpha male, have black hair and small, east Asian dark brown eyes. I usually just wear a black hoodie and sweatpants. Jack is my very best friend. He has poofy curly red hair, gorgeous greyish blue orbs, and he usually wears an open light teal shirt over a regular one. We're both very chaotic, very homophobic, and make jokes about simping for one another. They are all very much jokes of course, especially the last one. That would be so weird if the last one was true.

              Im obviously not gay still, although I sometimes act like it as a joke. Recently though, Jack's been absent. It feels a bit like a part of me is lost, but while he's gone, I just hang with my friends Enzo and Justin in the band room. Enzo is so gay that he checks his nails by holding his hand out. Justin usually just plays on his computer or follows me around. Theres also recently been this stupid 6th grade girl/trans boy (?) Zoe,  who Justin and I ship with Enzo. She's in my band class, and plays flute (ew). All the flutes have the same personality, and all are terrible at playing. Enzo plays alto sax, and Justin plays baritone. Obviously the best section is french horn, as Jack and I are in it.

Jack and I met on the first day of middle school. All my friends from my previous elementary school were hanging out, but I shared classes with only a few of them. But there was this ed sheeran lookalike with curly hair and working eyes and exactly 27 freckles whom I did share most of my classes with. I instantly felt a connection with him. 

Just as friends, of course. 

In core, we goofed off and didn't follow directions. In band, we both chose to play the French horn, caused a racket when we found out it was German, and made the whole class proceed to hate us (lol). It felt like an anime rom com but with just friends.

Eventually I left that friend group and mostly hung out with Jack. I felt butterflies whenever around him, and we talked a lot. We would hug each other and play fight, things that would continue into our seventh grade year. Sometimes our eyes locked into one another, and we stared and noticed details on each other's faces that we've never noticed before.

 Obviously they were just staring contests, though. 

Right?