Tom Riddle

You are studying at the back of the library on your own, when a loud bang on your right makes you jump and drop your quill onto the floor.                                                                                                              

You bend down to pick up your quill, your tiny skirt barely hiding your thong.                                          

Suddenly, you feel a hand on your back, forcing you to stay in your bent position.                                

 "Hey! Get off me!" you say angrily and try to stand up, but whoever is holding you down has a strong grip. You then feel a cold finger stroking the skin on the side of your thigh, and you try but fail to contain a shiver of pleasure.                                                                                                                                  

"So needy for my touch, aren't you?" says the person holding you down.                                                   

You immediately recognise the voice of your cold boyfriend, Tom Riddle.                                                  

"Tom! What are you doing to me?" You say, your voice not scared, but eager for what awaits you.  

"You want me that bad?" He smirks to himself and you feel his stroking finger go a little higher, hooking itself on the waistband of your thong.

"I'll make you want me more than you already do, whore" Tom drawls sexily. His finger pulls down revealing your glistening, wet pussy.                                                                                                                 

You, still bending, let him slide your thong onto the floor.                                                                                  

His fingers travel up, tracing every curve of your thigh with a cold finger, closer and closer to your entrance.                                                                                                                                                                          

Without a warning, his finger plunges in, making you gasp loudly. Tom doesn't say anything, just keeps twisting and moving his finger.                                                                                                                            

A second cold finger enters and you let out a low moan, still bent over. Tom's other hand, the one on your back, slides onto your upper chest. You squirm a little, enjoying it.                                      

Tom then lets you straighten up and turns you to face him. You lean forward and kiss him, while gently pulling down his boxers. Tom checks that no one is walking by or anything, and thrusts his huge dick into your tight hole.

You grip a bookshelf behind you, trying not to cry out. His hands are everywhere under your shirt, and one particularly hard grope makes you cry out loudly.                                                                    

 "Shut the fuck up or we'll get caught" Hisses Tom and thrust into you harder.                                        

 You grip the sides of the bookshelf and let out a loud moan just for Tom to clamp his cold hand around your mouth.                                                                                                                                                               

"I said shut up" He hisses again and with his other hand he grabs a fistful of your hair, yanking you down into a kneeling position, level with his dick. He takes his hand of your jaw.                           

"Now, I won't stop till you start to choke. That right, slut?" He says with a cold smile on his otherwise expresionless face. You nod.                                                                                                                        

 "Speak when spoken to" He says, smile gone and a hard look in his eyes.                                                  

"Yes, sir" You say, eager for him.                                                                                                                                      

 Tom yanks your hair and you get pulled forward, hands on his thighs, mouth on his dick.                 Tom grunts and thrusts, making you choke.                                                                                                              

You swirl your tongue around his dick, then lightly bite down.                                                                          

Tom hisses in pain mixed with pleasure.                                                                                                                      

He thrusts again, and you feel his tip enter your throat. You let go of his thighs and place your hands on his dick and start to grind.                                                                                                                              

He lets out a loud grunt and bucks his hips. You feel his tip start to leak at the back of your throat, a warm and tingling sensation on your tongue.                                                                          

You squeeze out every last drop. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                       You then get yanked up by your hair, facing Tom.                                                                                                  

"Want to study again next week?" He says and smiles a little.                                                                           

"Yes, sir" You say and he grabs your jaw and pulls you in for a kiss.                                                                

He picks you up and puts you onto a desk.

 You wrap your legs around him and kiss him back...