The Old Men Next Door

Your Name POV :

I was shifting my stuff . Yeah i was shifting to a new apartment .

Your Name is a 26  year old office assistant working in I & Z in Tokyo . Once she was a slut who loved to get fucked . C cup tits size . Not a virgin . 5'8 . Thick af . Hot . But right now she wants to find someone who will take care of her & get a start with her new family .

I was walking in my flat building's corridor after buying some vegetables . When I was passing through I saw an old men and women were arguing . Their apartment's door was open . I was like why they are shouting so much . When suddenly my basket of vegetables fell down & it made a noise . I knelt down to grab all that . When my eyes fell on that old men who's was standing their seeing me with widened eyes & I was remanded like a why . I checked myself if something is wrong with me but nothing was wrong . Then I saw my shirt's upper two buttons were opened & my big boobs's cleavage was getting shown I saw him & started doing my buttons when my eyes fell on his cock it was getting hard . And it was visible . Jeez it's so big . I wondered how it will feel inside my pussy . I got horny and ran off from their .

Old Men POV :

I was having a argument with my wife . She was literally arguing with me for getting a talk with some of my friends. She never loves me ig that's why we don't have any children.

Old Men is a 60 years old Men . Who lives with his wife . Do not work he got retired by his work last year . Half Bald & Fat . 5'6 . But his dick is 7 inches . He loves to watch pornography . How a young whore is getting fucked by her uncle is his favourite .

We were still arguing when i heard a thud sound . I saw back and saw a beautiful women was picking up her vegetables which fell of by her hands . I was about to close the door when my eyes fell on her big boobs's cleavage . Oh fuck it's hard at this age to control . I got hard . She took her face up & saw me . Her eyes fell on dick . She also widened her eyes like me . I know I got some extra inches . She grabbed her basket and ran over from their . I saw her apartment was at my floor she lives quite near . How cute while she was running her ass was jiggling . I know she got wet . How cute . I closed my door . When I heard my wife was calling me .

What happened next wanna
Find out then vote this chapter and let's meet in next chapter . i hope you understood stood that its just a self satisfaction fiction . I'll post my next Chapter today after 12 hours till then take care and bye 💓