Chapter 1

Emily wakes up feeling refreshed and ready for her day. She had everything she had ever wanted; a car, a house, an amazing job, and her own money. She was satisfied with her life, but there was one thing missing...love. Although, she had the "perfect life" and everybody would want to be her, she felt lonely all the time. So lonely that all the material things she had meant nothing. However, she was determined to fix that hole in the heart. She had asked her friend, Ashley, to find her a date. Ashley also had everything and more that what Emily had. She was rich and smart, but she also indulged herself in one-night stands and had no interest in a long term relationship. 

The blind date was at a nice cafe near Main St. that was popular among couples. Emily arrived 10 minutes before the arranged meting. She did not know who or what kind of person he was, and that excited Emily. She hoped it was a man who would give her more than what she already had. She looked around the cafe looking for a man wearing a black shirt. The place was very empty that afternoon, so she quickly saw her date. 

"Are you here for the blind date?" she asked him

"Oh, yes! Are you Emily?" He said

"Yes, I am. Nice to meet you"

"The pleasure is mine"

She sat in the seat Infront of him and she started observing him. He looked plain compared to other guys she had dated before. His hair was long and almost covered his eyes and he wore big, round glasses.

"So what do you do for a living?" Emily asked hoping he would have a luxurious answer.

"I am a valet" he said

"A what?" Emily asked in confusion

"I work at the East Cassino. I park the cars and welcome the guests" 

"So... your basically a taxi driver..."

"Similar, but not really"

"Wait I'm confused how did you even meet Ashley?"

"Well she goes there often and we chatted a bit. She told me a friend of hers was looking for a partner and she asked me if I was interested."

"Yeah, I don't think this is going to work out. I'm sorry, but goodbye."

Emily grabbed her purse and quickly left the cafe, leaving the man sitting there.