Finally arrived

AN: Hi👋 this is going to be a story about Kris and i'm going to write it as a "I" story so you can pretend your the person in the book if you want. Oh and English isn't my first language so i might write a few mistakes

Did you arrive yet?
I stepped outside the taxa i was taking, as i sent a message back to my mom

Yes i did

I looked down the street i should live in the next few months.

I didn't know exactly when i was going home, cause i only got a plane ticket to Bulgaria but not home to my own country.

I could always order one, and maybe i would get alot of good friends here... Who knows?

I pressed a code to an apartment i had rented for around 3 month, and the owner said i could always rent it for more months if i wanted to

1503

I chose the code myself so of cause i decided to go with his birthday.

His... Not just anybodies birthday it was Kris'
Or should i call him Kristian Kostov

I locked myself in the new apartment, took my shoes of and began looking.

There was a bathroom, kitchen and living room and a bedroom.

I began packing my stuff out. When i was done i looked outside the window and saw a pretty view.

I was living on the 4th floor so i could see almost all of Sofia, the biggest city in Bulgaria.

I lacked from jet lag so i decided to take a nap.

When i woke up i looked at the clock on my phone. It was 7.15 pm and i was really hungry. It maked sense cause i only got breakfast this morning and nothing else.

I went to my closet to find some clothes i could wear going out.

I decided for a black tight crop top, a pair of straight grey cowboy jeans and a light blue cowboy jacket.

I stepped outside on the street. It was in the start of September and the weather began to get colder, but right now it was nice and chill.

I didn't knew any good places to eat in Sofia, but i could here some livemusic so i decided to go and find it.

I loved music and singing really really much. When i was younger i was singing in a choir and sometimes I even got private lessons, but then i got busy with school and other stuff so i decided to quit.

It took me a few minutes to find the place.

When i stepped inside the restaurant i smelled something yummy so i decided that i wanted to eat here.

I sad down on a place for two but i went to Bulgaria by myself so i had no one to eat with, but it was okay, even tho it was a little awkward.

I found out it wasn't just live music, but a karaoke kinda bar/restaurant.

I sad down and ate a little bit of the food i had ordered.

Should i do it i asked to myself...
I did it and suddenly i stood on a little stage with a mic in my hand.

There was around 50 people in the restaurant and more in the back.

It wasn't that hard. I had performed for a lot more people when i was younger.

I standed on a little stage with two microphones. Probably so you could sing a duet

I decided to go with the only Kristian Kostov song that had a karaoke... Beautiful mess.

I heard the beautiful instrumental start, and began to sing the first lines of the song.

I heard my voice come out from the speakers above me.

The first verse and chorus went really good, but when i started singing the second verse i heard someone harmonizing with my voice

A voice i knew to well...