Chapter 1

Mike had just strapped his boots on. He wore brown combat boots, black tight pants, and a black hoodie. Mike was in the middle of war against humans. Yes, Mike was a human, but the reason why he was against the humans was because he was raised by monsters.

Mike put his hood up, his hair up in a very tight bun, and he was now hidden. Mike sheethed his daggers in his sheeths. He was ready to carry out his mission.

He got out of his room and began to make his way to Asgore and Doctor WingDing. Once there, the two looked down at Mike as he got on one knee and bowed to them. "You know the details of your mission?" Asgore asked.

"Yes, your majesty," Mike said. He felt a skeletal hand place itself on his shoulder before that sinking feeling over took him. It only lasted a minute. After Mike was sure he was done being teleported, he opened his eyes and stood up. He was in the hallway where the human leaders' room was.

Mike hid in the shadows as gaurds patrolled, his breathing even as he tailed one of the gaurds. Once he got to the room, he quickly stabbed his dagger into one of their throats, his other dagger slashing the throats of the two gaurds guarding the room. Mike quickly caught them, gently laying them down. He picked the lock and silently went in, closing the door behind him.

He silently made his way to the leaders bed, Mike found it eerie how the leader looked like him. He shook his head and stabbed his knife into the leaders throat just as the door flung open with a loud bang. He was caught.

Mike had killed the leader, yes, but he was caught. Mike tried to escape, but he was caught by the gaurds and restrained to the floor. The gaurds chained his wrists and ankles.

The gaurds began to drag Mike outside of the castle, and to the guillotine, Mike smiled weakly. This was it he supposed, he was to die. He supposed that it didn't matter if he died. He did what he was told to do.

Mike was shoved onto his knees, his hood being yanked off. Mike then laid his neck on the stone, watching as people crowded around.

"The assassin has been caught! He will suffer the consequences of killing many humans and our leader. He will be beheaded!" The comander of the army shouted, the crowd began to chear for the comander while shouting curses and boos at Mike.

The commander gave the signal, and the guillotine was released. The blade fell down with force, Mike felt the blade hit his spine, but the pain didn't stop.

Mike had his eyes closed as he screamed. His scream was filled with pain and agony, his body trembling as he felt his body fall forward more, hands on his back and chest. He felt someone begin to press something against the back of his neck. His vision blurred, and before he could pass out, he forced his eyes to open. Mike's cyan blue eyes locked onto white pinpricks before he went limp.

Mike forced his body to move quickly as he sprung his body out of bed, only to fall, gritting his teeth as the pain coursed through his body.

Someone came in, quickly picking Mike up and putting him on his bed. Mike let out a groan, his unfocused eyes looking at the one that helped him. It was a skeleton monster, tall, he wore armor and had a red scarf. "HUMAN, YOU CAN NOT GET UP YET." The loud skeleton spoke.

Mike winced at the volume before moving his eyes down and to the side of the tall skeleton, looking at one that wore a blue hoodie and a lazy yet worried and malicious smile. "take it easy, bud, we're trying to help." He said with a lazy but deep voice. Mike grumbled when something hard came in contact with his teeth.

Mike grabbed the tall skeletons wrist, bringing the tall skeletons hand away from his mouth. Mike squinted at the monster candy in his fingers before Mike's weak grip let the tall skeletons wrist go, which seemed to ease the smaller skeleton. Mike opened his mouth, revealing his sharp canines. The tall skeleton gave Mike the candy.

Mike slowly chewed the monster candy, pausing for a few times to rest a bit before chewing again. Mike swallowed the candy, waiting for it to take effect. He could feel the sharp pain in his head and neck dull. He could feel his body gain some strength back.

Mike sat up, able to do so now. "Where am I? And who are you two?" Mike asked. His gentle and soft voice was raspy.

"I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, THIS IS MY LAZY BONES OF A BROTHER, HIS NAME IS SANS," Papyrus spoke loudly. Mike was easily adjusting to the volume. Mike nodded, standing up. "as for where you are, you're in mine and my bros house, there are others if you're willing to meet em" Sans said with his lazy deep voice. Mike slowly nodded.

He wasn't dying to get back to wherever he came from. Mike followed Sans and Papyrus out of the spare room and down the stairs. "we will explain how you got here as well as the names of others," Sans said.

Mike nodded as Sans and Papyrus led Mike to the living room. Mike watched as they sat on the couch. Mike didn't sit. He just stood there. "SIT HUMAN, WE WILL START ONCE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE," Papyrus said with a smile. Mike looked hesitant but slowly sat down next to a more blue Sans and an orange Papyrus. Mike waited anxiously for them to speak, monsters wouldn't hurt him.. right? Only humans would..

....Right?