OO starstruck

satoru gojo

satoru gojo. what's your favorite thing about him? where do you even start? there's so much to love about him. his perfect skin, his tall build, his gorgeous eyes, his perfect smile... the list is infinite.

but now you're for sure that your favorite thing about him is his aura. from the screen, you could only feel so much. you could only see what others felt out of envy.

when you first saw him in person, it was at his concert. you weren't as close as the luckier fans but you had a great view still. he was so enthralling on stage. you were so in love with the way his presence while you watched him. you managed to make it to his send off that same night and got even closer to him.

your dream was always to become an idol just like him. so you auditioned to the same company as him. SIX ENTERTAINMENT. getting accepted first try was a dream come true. it must be fate.

so your second time meeting him was in the hallway. so lost in the halls of the large company trying to find the media room. it was so confusing. when you encountered him, he was on a phone call which seemed important yet after seeing your stumped expression he quickly hung up.

"you lost?"

oxygen was caught in your throat. the air around you thinned in a second. satoru looked at you, grinning while he placed his phone back in his pocket.

"y-yes," you stammered. "i'm trying to find the media."

"really? i'll show you, it's no problem." he tilted his glasses down the bridge of his nose to get a better look at you. his eyes flickered over your widened eyes  and your parted lips. they were also drawn to the rise and fall of your chest. truthfully, they went everywhere.

you hesitated but nodded. he spun around and you followed three behind him - only because of your nervous.

"what's your name?" he asked. his footsteps shortened now.

"y/n."

"nice to meet you, y/n," the way your name spilled from his tongue was beautiful. it made your heart flutter almost. "my name is satoru gojo. here, this is the room. now if you need anything, you can ask me."

he opened the door for you. "ah, thank you very much!"