The Monster kelp.

Y/N looked on Twitter scrolling on her phone she saw normal things like a gay fem boy,a man calling for an annihilation of all minorities,a vegan harassing a chef, typical Twitter. But one thing caught Y/N eye a hot shirtless MONSTER kelp with abs so hot they were steaming and could start a fire. Muscles that most could only dream of and that was only on his profile pic. Y/n clicked on there name "MONSTER " He typed just the warm and most attractive of tweets like "hot take we shouldn't hate people real alphas know what to do." And even more wonderful "hey maybe if you want to get woman don't treat them like pets or care about what they do in there lives." It all made Y/N heart flutter with love. Then they got up looking at the donuts she bought from Krispy Kreme before eating one of them. But then Y/N looked up at the bad boy Monster kelp just as good and fit in person.He had radiant MONSTER Abs under smoky carnivorous MONSTER Kelp the MONSTER abs glowed in the sunlight as Y/N put sunglasses on. "Hey mind if I sit next to you?"The MONSTER kelp asked. "Sure ig." Y/N said as The MONSTER kelp sat next to her The MONSTER kelp grabbed a random slug cat out of his pocket as he ate it.  "So romantic."Y/N thought staring at the MONSTER kelp.

(A/n joke fic kind of lazy)