He took the knife and prepared....

Jungkook was still angry. He needed to be calmed down otherwise no one would survive in this room.

Hoseok stood outside the door. When he heard Jaewon's words, he immediately wanted to express his heartfelt agreement with Jaewon's  words.

He really did not understand what his boss liked about Taehyung, the ugly fattie.

Taehyung naturally noticed that Jaewon  was looking down on her.

This was the man whom he had been head over heels in love with in his past life? He had truly been blind!

Jungkook responded immediately without hesitating. “My tastes are indeed excellent. In this world, no woman can compete with Taehyung!”

His firm tone clearly revealed how dearly he cherished him.

While Jaewon had spoken with disdain, Jungkook was completely sincere.

Furthermore, he knew that Jungkook was not good at lying.

Hoseok's complexion turned ashen.

What had this Fattie kim fed his boss? One of these days, he would surely send him to his early grave.

As his subordinate, Hoseok  truly felt troubled.

Taehyung was moved by Jungkook's  words. He immediately responded with heartfelt words. “In this world, no one can compare to you either, Jungkook!”

Jungkook was startled. His sharp eyes were suspicious as he stared at him. Was he being sincere, or was he flattering him due to the fear that he would settle the bill with Jaewon?

Jaewon had never expected Taehyung  to be this good at coaxing men. Moreover, Jungkook , who was usually composed and difficult to approach, seemed to be enjoying his flattery very much!!

He could not help but give him an encouraging look.

Jungkook noticed his movement and his expression immediately turned cold.

Could it be that Taehyung had promised Jaewon to tackle him on his behalf?

If he planned to resolve things this way, he was sseeking his own death.

Taehyung understood that Jaewon  had assumed that his words were only to fool and coax Jungkook. But he did not bother to give any explanations.

CConsidering his past actions, even if he used up his voice, no one would believe that he had genuinely fallen for Jungkook.

He believed that, with time, Jungkook  would grow to understand his feelings.

He couldn’t care less about what the others thought.

Jungkook felt that he was extremely pitiful. Even though he knew that Taehyung was lying to him, he still felt happy.

“I’ll go get my bag...” Taehyung approached the bed and tugged open the bedside table’s drawer to search through it. 

Jaewon's eyes lit up. As expected, Taehyung had been lying to Jungkook. He still loved him deeply.

From his point of view, Taehyung was not searching through the drawer. Instead, his gaze had landed on the fruit knife.

It would be best if he ended jungkook's life with one blow!

Jungkook naturally had the same thoughts as Jaewon. It was difficult for him to trust that Taehyung had truly become a different person.

He watched as Taehyung quietly picked up the knife. He could not see where he placed it from where he stood, but he guessed that he had kept it away in his bag.

He planned to kill him secretly!

Jungkook’s expression turned cold. The hospital room’s temperature fell abruptly.

Hoseok shivered. As his boss’s personal bodyguard, he had noticed Taehyung's movements.

This was not the time to be frightened of his CEO’s aura. He needed to protect him well.

That Kim fattie actually wanted to kill his boss? He really wished he could shoot him to death right now.

As he was yet to make any moves, he did not dare abruptly fire his gun. He placed his hand against his waist carefully and remained alert.

The atmosphere in the room became strange. It seemed that only Taehyung was relaxed and unaware.

He said in an ‘innocent’ voice, “I didn’t receive much injuries from the accident. There’s only a small wound on my arm. The doctor has already dressed it. There’s no need for me to remain in the hospital.”

Drag him back to jeon Villa!” Jungkook  commanded with a stern expression.

“Understood.” Hoseok came forward to grab Taehyung.

Jungkook furrowed his brows. He was unable to tolerate another man touching Taehyung, even if it was only his arms. “You’re not allowed to touch him!”

Hoseok was stumped. “Boss, if I don’t touch him, how am I supposed to drag him?”

“Tie him up with a rope!”

“That’s a good idea.” Hoseok's face immediately brightened with a smile. If they tied up this unfaithful man, he would be a matching couple with that male adulterer.

Even if Taehyung's relationship with Jaewon was clean, an emotional betrayal was still a betrayal!

Taehyung protested. “No. It’s too uncomfortable to be tied up. I won’t run away. I’ll follow you obediently!”

“Boss has never taken back his orders...” A rope suddenly appeared in Hoseok's hands.

He had likely brought it out from his jacket.

Taehyung's expression turned dark. This bodyguard had accompanied his boss here to catch them in the act, and it seemed that he even prepared the rope beforehand.

He made baby eyes at Jungkook. “Handsome, you really cannot tie me up.”

He pointed at herself. “Look. I’m already so fat. If you tie me up, wouldn’t my body be seen by others in the real form? Those who don’t know may think that Jungkook enjoys playing perverted games!”

“Taehyung, you’re too shameless! How dare you say such things!” Hoseok immediately snapped at him.

“Our CEO is an upright man. He would never play such games.”

Jungkook was nearly choked by his words but his expression remained tight and stern. “Forget about tying him up.”

His boss had changed his mind so easily? Where was the king who never regretted his words? When it came to this fattie, he always acted out of character.

Hoseok spoke up unhappily. “CEO, this man doesn’t have good intentions...”

Hoseok wanted to add that it was dangerous to leave him be. However, upon receiving Jungkook’s warning gaze, he immediately stopped.