𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

The stairs were red and hot to the touch. My palms ached and burned from the constant climbing. It was as if the stairs were never-ending. But still, despite my aching limbs, and burning palms I pushed forward. Despite practically burning myself alive, I kept going. The pain and suffering would be worth it if it meant that I could see you standing at the top, waiting for me.

.
.
Gazing at her reflection in the mirror of her impeccably neat apartment, she couldn't help but feel a sense of detachment from the chaos that had consumed her life. The memory of the violent act that had led her to Lucifer's domain was hazy at best.

Exhaling a cloud of smoke, she absentmindedly flicked her cigarette into the trashcan with a nonchalant air. Retrieving her diary adorned with colorful stickers and pins, she settled at the dining table, pen in hand, ready to pour her thoughts onto the pages.

lately ive been having these weird dreams over and over and over again, of a girl and its like she was standing infront of a door way and behind her was this blinding light, and i was climbing and then as soon as i reached her i wake up in a cold sweat, its just so weird you know?

She gazed at the paper in front of her, then let go of the notebook and let out a curse of agony. Why was her head throbbing like this all of a sudden? Fuck . . she wished atleast one of these days would be normal

.
.
.
.

She hopes it doesn't get any weirder