Begging for forgiveness

Jungkook’s cold gaze landed on Jaewon. “What are your last words?”

Last words? Was he planning to take his life? Jaewon trembled in fear. “Jeon... CEO Jeon... I really didn’t elope with Taehyung. You can’t kill me...”

“Oh? I can’t?” He lifted his brows.

Jaewon’s voice cracked. “You can, you can... no, no, no, please don’t kill me. Please consider that I’m your cousin and allow me to keep my life.”

“Do you think that I will bother to give you face?”

“I don’t dare, I don’t dare.” Jaewon kept giving Taehyung looks. He had winked so many times at him that his face was about to cramp up. However, the fat man actually did not respond.

Taehyung naturally pretended he did not see anything.

He was asking him for help. Jungkook noticed his actions and immediately became angry. “Toss him out of the window!”

“Yes, sir!” Hoseok lifted Jaewon onto his shoulder without any hesitation.

“Taehyung, save me!” Jaewon no longer cared about appearances and raised his voice.

He never thought that he would have to beg that fat, ugly man one day!

Taehyung pretended not to have heard anything.

Jungkook suddenly spoke up. “Wait.”

Hoseok had already hauled Jaewon to the window. With a simple shift of his arms, he could toss him out. “I’ve already brought him here, boss. You’ve always prioritised efficiency. You can’t let your subordinate waste his energy.”

He had long found Jaewon unpleasant to the eyes!

“CEO Jeon, listen to me...” Jaewon was hanging off of Hoseok's shoulders.

He struggled to lift his head. “To me, Taehyung is really just my future brother-in-law...”

Jungkook did not pay him any heed. He turned to look at taehyung. “What are your thoughts?”

Immediately, he understood that he was waiting for him to beg for mercy on jaewon's behalf.

“Taehyung... you have to save me!” jaewon abruptly raised his voice.

“If you save me, I’ll satisfy all of your desires, no matter what they are!” Even if he wanted to sleep with him, he would endure the disgust to do it!

Upon hearing this, taehyung's expression turned poor.

In their previous life, jaewon did not need to beg him. Instead, he had taken the initiative to shield him with all his might to secure his life.

He had slammed his head against the wall and threatened to commit suicide before jungkook finally gave up on punishing jaewon.

Afterward, jaewon escaped unscathed while jungkook had lost control of his emotions. His old injuries were aggravated and he became severely ill.

Moreover, he was locked up in the jeon Villa for a long time.

The only person who benefited from it was jaewon.

He gathered his thoughts and looked at jungkook.

This man, even though he did not wish to hear him beg for jaewon's  life, still wanted to see how far he would go for him.

But he refused to repeat his mistakes. “My own life is at stake, I’m not begging for him!”

Jaewon did not expect him to refuse him. He had already hinted at his willingness to repay him with his body. Could it be that he did not understand?