Chapter One: PETER MET JULIA

“Ouh! Mum, I’m not interested in school today “Peter complaint to his stepmom.
“No my son, you have to be loving school at all the time “. She suggested
“Nothing is there to love, rather than problems from the teachers and the senior students.I hate everything about your school “
“Come on! My kiddo. Your teachers don’t give you a problem but a hint to be successful in life. Look, I and your father also passed through what you are passing.”
“Peter!”. A voice from outside Peter’s room.
“Your father is waiting for us to dine. Now get up and prepare for school. I am telling you school is good, there are many things to love at school. Time will definitely show you.”
She went out of the room leaving Peter to get ready for school. A while later, Peter also came out from his room after taking his bath and properly dressed in his school uniform.
“Come and sit,Peter .”his father invited him to dine together.
“Good morning Dad “he greeted his father as he walked and sat close to him. The family dine together and after,Peter was taken to school by his father.
Here at School, Peter and two of his friends who were from same class with him, fortunately witnessed a Turquoise Honda car parked in their presence. Suddenly a father and his daughter came out of car, walked toward Peter and his company. The girl father asked “ students, please can someone help and show us the principal office”.
Peter who had gone to an imaginary world from seeing the girl involuntary answer “please come with me sir”. The new student and her father walked after Peter as he took them to the principal office. Peter was just looking at the girl without willing to take off his eyes from her even for a second but the principal commanded him to leave,then he left.
Later at the class, Peter sitting with his best friend Joshua smiling like someone who received a diamond award.
“Guy what’s wrong today, you’re just smiling like a mad man”Joshua questioned him.
“Nothing is wrong but everything alright,I have met my soulmate today.”Said Peter.
“Soulmate,who ?”
“That new student I accompanied to the principal office,she must be the most beautiful peacock among the peacocks, with her dazzling face. She has a charming eyes that can even melt a metal,her pointed nose was only made to her no has that type “
“Hhhh!”Joshua laughed and continued “guy I don’t when you turned to a love philosopher “.
Suddenly their form master got in the class followed by the student. Peter was very happy to see her in their class. The class members stood up and greeted their form master who then introduced the new student to them “students of JSS 2,here is a new classmate to you . Her name is Julia Anderson,she is now your new classmate as was your friend,so I hope you will all take her as a sister just as how you do with orders.”
“Yes sir “the pupils answered even though Peter voice was louder than everyone while answering.
“Now who will be her first friend and give her a seat” the form master asked.
“Sir, I do”Peter answered. Julia raised up her head and made a four eye contact with Peter . Here also she captured his heart to the extreme.
“No Peter, I am talking to the girls “ Said the form master. The class started a chuckle giggle and later broke into a laugh.
“Sir, I will “a girl volunteered. Julia walked to the girl who volunteered while staring at Peter with a heart melting and temper cooling smile. Peter got more crazier to her. Then the form master left the class.
Some minutes later,the Computer Science teacher got into the class. The students stood up to greet her as a norm before they were granted the autonomy to sit back . While lesson was going on, Peter was busy looking at Julia for over a time. However,she unwillingly glanced to his side and noticed that he had been looking at her. So she complained to the teacher.
“Peter stand up!“the teacher commanded in a heavy voice. He stood up after her command and she added “why are you looking at her”.
“Ma I was just taking a notice of the beautiful creature the Alpha Omega have ever made”said Peter.
“Peter, you must be out of your sense.”said to Peter.
“Class  captain go and call on the head boy here” Now talking to the class captain.
The class captain did as the teacher said,and when the head boy came. The teacher assigned Peter to wash the entire school toilets alone under the supervision of the head boy during break.
The school time keeper rang the bell for break, everyone left for break while Peter went to serve his punishment. Some of his female classmates including Stephanie also went to the toilet venue to mock him while washing the toilet.
“Ma I am looking at this beautiful creature “Said Stephanie
“Mr philosopher,young lover “ a girl in the scene said
“These boys whenever you see a new girl you will never have a peace of mind till you take her down “stephanie added
“please leave me alone,and you Stephanie. Don’t worry we shall meet later.”said Peter.
When he was done with the washing, coming back to class,his classmates were hailing him “Romeo ! Romeo !!”he walked to his seat and sat still looking at Julia,then Stephanie blocked his view by standing between him and Julia.
Peter then thought of an idea to write a letter to Julia,so he brought out a plain sheet of A4 paper and wrote down all in his mind expressing his feelings over her. Joshua was the messenger who took the letter to Julia at the closing hour but she hesitated to receive it and went home.
Peter went home happily and so excited thinking that his letter had been received and his requested is accepted not knowing that she didn’t even read the letter. His step mom was also amazed with his strange mood after coming back from school, she knew that he will never come from school so excited like today but she thought that maybe what she told him in the morning had baptized him.
“Peter why are you so excited today”
“Mum you are right, school is good and also our second home.”
“Tell me what happened today at school”
“I have a new friend and she is super”
“Wow my boy has something now to let him have interest in school. What’s her name?”
“Julia, that’s her name .”
Peter could not sleep peacefully for that day just reckoning what should happen the next and he was eager to witness the dawn. His parents were marvelled to realize that he was the first person to be awake on the following day. He bathe early and dressed in his school uniform waiting for his parents at the dining table.
“My son, you? What happened to you?” Said his father who eventually came into the dining point. Peter could not utter a word but murmur with a smile. His step mom also appeared in a short time,they dined together before his father took him to school.
Joshua who had been waiting for Peter, sighted him from a distant. He called his attention by waving him a hand, Peter walked toward Joshua noticing an anger in his face.
“Tell me what she said? Did she smile or any sign of victory “
“Yeah,a sign of failure “
“Please stop saying that friend “
“Look, she did not take the letter then talk more of accepting your love “
Peter got yielded so he silently went in the class walked to his seat and sat paralytical resting his forehead on the desk till after the arrival of every class member to the school.
Lessons commenced successfully as usual before the time keeper rang for closing hour, everyone was trying to take his bag and go home but Peter unlike them was still resting his forehead on the desk. Only Joshua care about Peter who had been pleading him to stand up and go home.
Julia who had been observing Peter since morning, stood up from her seat and walked to him there by whispering to his ears “I would only give my love to someone to a brave and worthy person who deserves it and can confront me with his love but not sending someone to me. Bye “.She  left the with a smile.
“Dude, have you grab what she just said” Peter raised his head and said to Joshua.
“What bro?” Joshua replied.
“She loves me,man!”
“Let’s go after her.”
They tried following her but they missed her as she got in her father’s car.
The following morning came to school early to be the first person who would see and talk to her. She came after,then he went to meet her in the class. She was trying to clean her seat.
“please can I be favoured to help this wonderful princess of beauty”
“Me, I’m not a princess?”
“Maybe, but you worth more than that to me”
She smiled,paused cleaning the seat before he collected the rag and assisted her.
“ Thank you “
“My name is...”
“Peter. I know “
“Yeah, but...I  .I am just trying to..mmm . You know.”he began to stammer.Then he continued”I don’t know what to say but, I mean. I  I . I seriously love you. I can’t imagine a life without you. I don’t know how to say it but I really feel bad that you didn’t received my letter that day”. She advanced a step towards him,held his hand and began to rub it soft.
“Peter, I love you since the day I came to this school. Of course you are noteworthy and you deserve to be loved by every responsible girl. You know something Peter, I can’t imagine a life without you after meeting you.”
“So you do really love such but why denied my letter”
“I just want to first hear it from you and I want to see  your dazzling look while you’re pronouncing your love to me”.
“I’m sure, that God had sent you to this school to be my love.As the sun does not forget to rise every morning, I also do not want to live a single day without you..”
“Peter I gave you my heart and all what you want from my life but please don’t maltreat my heart. Promise me” . She knelt before him with tears filled in her eyes.
“Please on your feet, Julia. I promise to be with you to further infinity. I should be no worthy to survive on earth on the very day I make you shed tears”. Said Peter who assisted her to rise from kneeling, with his hands on her arms grabbing them softly.He cleaned up the tears filled in her eyes before she sat down to her seat.
That was how the due began their love in a silence but with in a week it unfortunately got to the awareness of some class members.
Lisa who was a lovelorn to Peter also got the news about Peter and Julia. She consequently started hating Julia as she even approached her.
“What’s between you and Peter.”Lisa asked.
“If I am right you must have been loving Peter for a long time but he doesn’t do as you.”said Julia.
“Common lady, you better stay away from him. He is only mine. He belongs to me and I don’t want to see you with him anymore.”
“Really, what you got to do?”. Julia hissed and walked away the scene while Lisa remained still thinking of what to do. Finally she concluded to inform the school principal about Peter and Julia love which was against the school norms.
A very day at the assembly ground, the principal called out the due in front of the crowd and began to address the issue.
“Students! You all know our rules and regulations, I have warned you couple of times on having a love affair with neither a staff nor a student but this time we have some nuisances. So we shall use them as an example,but we will first asked them on who started the relationship.” he concluded.
“please Peter promise me to do what I planned.”
“What’s the plan “.
“No, just promise me to do as I said “
“Alright I promise.”
“Thank you babe, I can’t express how much I love you.”
The duo chatted secretly before the principal began to asked them.
“ I would like to start asking the girl. Julia was he the one who first approached you with the issue or you did it first?”he asked Julia.
“not at all. He doesn’t love me and don’t know I am loving him, I just unknowingly inform another girl who reported us.”she said.
“are you sure if what you are saying. You he is not guilty?”
“Yes sir “she said making a direct eye contact with Peter. He was very shocked and marvelled.
The principal turned to him and asked him “you do also love her. Yes or no. Tell me “.
Peter couldn’t utter a word as he was looking at her while she gave him an eye signal pleading him to said no. His eyes filled up with tears for realizing the extreme love she had for him. He was confused of what’s the right to do, first he had a promise for her and secondly why will he let his soulmate suffer alone.
“I’m asking you Peter but you are silent. Yes or no?”the principal asked again.
“Nnn ...nn.no!”he involuntary said with tears dropping down his eyes.
The principal then instructed the discipline master to cane her 7 strokes of cane before everyone. After that he tasked her to wash the female staffs and students toilets on that very day. Julia was brave enough to endure all the cane strokes without yelling.
After the school assembly, Peter sorted out who reported the case to the principal. He gave Lisa a soundy and contemptful slap in public.
“How dare you report to the principal? What’s your problem regarding it? “Peter queried her.
“Peter you slapped me?”she said it with a romantic voice.
“yeah! And so . Get out of my sight.” He left her with full of embarrassment .He walked to the toilet side to assist Julia.
“why are you here sweetie? don’t tell me you want to assist me.”she asked him.
“No you can’t stop me this time around. Why all these? I felt useless and worthless when you were punished why I can’t help. Today you made me committed a big sin which I will never forgive myself.”
“Calm down honey! I am okay, can’t you see I am brave I can do anything for my only soulmate.”
*Please Ju.”He pleaded before then he assisted her.
Coincidentally, Julia also had a lovelorn who was a senior student from SS 2. He got the name John. When he got aware of Peter and Julia love,he began to hate Peter. Not only John,Alex from their class also loves Julia but lack the audacity to express his love for the fact that all the class members are in support of Peter and Julia love, excluding him and Lisa.