Playing board games together

Hunter: Hunter would start off going easy on you and being very sweet while playing whatever game you chose to play, but would progressively get more competitive as the game progressed. He would act very confident but would internally being screaming when he realized how good at the game you were.

Echo: Echo gets way to into board games especially (but will still play Sabaac with you if you'd like). Echo likes to strategize by thinking about it like a mission. You'll often hear himself saying things like, "If I flank them from the right side.." and "I'll execute a turning movement." Because of this, Echo's turns take a long time.

Wrecker: Wrecker isn't one for a lot of strategy. He's just playing to have fun. Usually when you two play board games, Tech or Echo would stand behind him, looking at his cards or making comments about what he should do, to which he would tell them, "Shut up. I don't need your strategic advice."

Tech: Tech is incredibly good at board games and card games. His turns are never as long as Echo's, but he still places each piece with intent and thinks through every move. He stays very silent during games, even when you're taking your turn. He likes to observe your moves so he can figure out the best way to win.

Crosshair: You'd be lucky if you even convinced Crosshair to play a game with you. He always insists that he doesn't like games, but if you ever convince him to play, he is the most competitive person, not to mention a very sore loser as well.