Unforgettable

Unforgettable by French Montana, Swae Lee

Sunas Pov

"Suna it's a Friday night why would you not come and party with us tonight" Atsumu asks Suna.

"Because I'm tired and these parties are always boring as fuck" I respond.

"But it's at this hot bitches house you could try and bag her" Atsumu says jokingly.

"What's her name? does she go to our school?" I question.

"Her name is yn, I don't even know what year she's in but i know she's hot and probably a hoe" he laughs.

"Show me a pic of her" I ask.

Atsumu takes out his phone and pulls up your finsta showing you at parties that you most likely held. Suna looks closely at the pictures but doesn't recognize you at all.

"She's gotta be a third year I've never seen her at school so she cant be my age" I tell him.

"Nope I'm pretty positive she's a second year. She barely goes to school anyways" Atsumu tells me.

"Well she probably has hella hoes anyways so its not even worth it" I tell them.

"Bro Suna your the finest mf in your year I could see you guys together" Aran says suddenly as he comes into the room.

"Are you going to go?" I ask Aran

"Yea why wouldn't I?" he asks me.

"I don't know don't the parties get repetitive and boring after a while" I ask

"Nah not yns parties, something crazy always happens and there's also always hot girls there" he says laughing with Atsumu.

"Like girls from other schools?" I ask curiously

"Yea bro look how many people are in the background of her photos. Plus her house is massive and her parents don't give a fuck" Atsumu tells me.

"Ok fine what time is the party" I ask them

"There's not really a time you just go around like 10 I guess" Aran tells me

"Lets get Osamu he's gonna wanna go too" I say.

Yns Pov

I'm facetiming my two best friends Malia and Alexis. We've all been friends since middle school and have been known to throw the best parties.

"Ok you guys pull up to my house early so that like its less awkward when people start coming" I tell them.

"Fine but shouldn't you be used to doing this you have parties like every week" Malia says laughing a little.

"Its just weird when the first people are there and nothing is happening yet" i complain.

"Ok true true and I wanna help set up the drink table, are your parents home tonight?" Alexis askes.

"Nah I think they coming home Monday night so I should have everything cleaned by then" I say.

My parents both have jobs that need them to be away from the house for a few days at a time.

"Who you guys hoping to see tonight?" I ask them both

"Lowkey that Oikawa guy, like I know he a player or whatever but he so fine" Malia says.

"Aint no wayyyyyyy" Alexis says laughing

"Bro you cant even lie and say he not the finest man you've ever seen" Malia says defensively.

"I'm lowkey mad none of the guys at our school are hot like school would be so much better with hot guys" I tell them

"No lowkey Aran tho" Alexis says

"Hell no if anything Atsumu" Malia says back

"Nah what the fuck" I say grossed out

"You dont find anyone from our school hot yn?" Malia asks confused

"Nah not really" I say trying to think

"No that's not true she called Suna fine" Alexis says

"Ok I called him fine that doesn't even mean anything. I say a lot of guys are fine" I say trying to defend myself.

"Alright whatever I gotta get ready to come over now" Alexis says

"Yeah me too" Malia agree

"Ok see you guys soon" I say hanging the phone up.

I start getting ready for the party before going downstairs and seeing Malia and Alexis walking into my house.

"Omg that shirt is so cute where did you get that" Malia asks

I laugh and tell her she can have it after tonight and she gets excited.

After about 30 minutes people begin showing up from all different schools, some being pretty far away. I watch the door to see if anyone interesting shows up. I see Iwaizumi Hajime, and Kuroo Tetsuro, I've had a fling with both of them and have been kind of on and off with them.

After I greet the both of them separately, I see Suna, Aran, Atsumu, Osamu, and Kita walk in together. Its no surprise they are here together since they are all friends and all go to the same school as me. I'm just a little surprised Suna is here, he's usually not at my parties.

I ignore them for the time being and meet back up with Iwaizumi. Once the parties been going on for a little while we go to my room and I lock the door. We start making out on my bed. This is normal for us but we aren't dating so nobody really knows about it, not even our best friends. He suddenly try's to take my top off but I stop him.

He looks and me confused. "I'm being a bad host we should go back downstairs" I say. "Since when have you cared about being a good host?" he asks confused. "Shut up lets go" I say annoyed. The truth on why I didn't want to go any further tonight is because I just went on a date with Kuroo the day before this. It just felt wrong.

We go back downstairs and Its packed in the house. I grab a drink and meet up with Malia, and Alexis. "I'm lowkey getting bored of these parties" I tell them. "Your just not drunk enough" Alexis says filling my cup up. "Your such a bad influence" Malia says scolding Alexis. I suddenly make eye contact with Suna but quickly look back at the ground. "What's wrong?" Malia asks confused. "Uh nothing I'm good, you guys wanna go chill in my room for a little?" I ask them both. "Sure lets go" Alexis says, noticing that somethings wrong.

Sunas Pov

I see yn walk back downstairs after I notice she disappeared for a little. I see a boy for Seijoh walking down behind her, i recognize him for volleyball. I get slightly irritated but ignore this. I see her walk over to her friends but I don't take my eyes off her until she looks up and makes eye contact with me. We both quickly look away before I see her hurry off to her room with her friends.

Authors note: First chapter yayyyyy. anyways this is rushed lol and probably had a lot of errors in it so I'm sorry about that.