011. FINDING A WAY TO MOVE FORWARD

Chapter eleven

"Finding a way to move forward."

The cobra kai group chat had texted and said that they were all going to be celebrating the all valley championship win, in which Allison had been debating on if she was gonna go or not, but she did, as she had put on her red dress on and her heels, she headed to the restaurant that they said they were going to, and as she did, she asked the hostess where cobra kai would be and she pointed her in the direction of the three booths in the corner "thank you." Allison told her, as she began walking over to them, she stopped noticing that Miguel wasn't sitting there.

Her face fell, as she turned her head, she looked around the restaurant and noticed Miguel sitting at a table by himself by the bar. as he was on his phone, she began walking over to him "is this seat taken?" she asked, and when she did, Miguel looked up from his phone and at her with wide eyes "Ali, I, um..I wow! I didn't.." he was telling her, as Allison furrowed her brows "can we talk?" she asked him "yeah, yeah, um sorry, you can sit." Miguel told her, motioning to the chair, Allison sat down and when she did, the two just stared at each other.

"How about you.." the two said at the same time, making each other laugh "you..you start." Miguel told her, nodding, as Allison took a deep breath "I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I never meant to keep you at arms length, I just..I've just been scared of people finding out the truth about me, that I'm not some perfect rich girl! That I'm a screw up who's dad cheated on her mom and because of it did a lot of bad things like throw a hammer at a statue because I was just so angry with my life! But the truth is that neither of those girl's are me and that the girl that's sitting across from you right now, is the girl who spent her entire weekend crying because she realized she screwed everything up including the one guy who showed any real interest in the new girl in town." she shared, chuckling.

Looking down at herself "and that's why I got dressed in this stupid outfit because clearly.." she was saying as she looked around them at everyone else "I'm overdressed." she said, and when she did, Miguel even started laughing with her "well I think your the best dressed person here." he then told her, as their laughter died down "thanks. But I do think I owe you congratulations seeing as you won the all valley." Allison told him, as Miguel hummed "oh really?" he asked her, leaning over to her and as he did, he reached his hand out, putting it on top of her's and noticing the blue bracelet on her wrist that she had won all those months ago now.

"Mm-hmm. Although I think with the way I've treated you, you deserve to decide whether the congratulations is done in some obnoxious paragraph in front of all these strangers about how awesome you are." Allison shared, making Miguel chuckle "or it could be from the waitress bringing over a molten lava cake with a candle in it, or.." Allison was telling him, as Miguel leaned in kissing her, and as he did, Allison kissed him back, as the two pulled apart "I guess that works too." Allison told him "ah huh." Miguel told her, as Allison leaned in again kissing him as Miguel kissed her back.

The next day, Allison was in her gi as her and Aisha were stretching together, Aisha smiled "so.." she said, nudging her with her arm, Allison raised her brows "so?" she asked her, as Aisha scoffed "oh come on! We all saw you and Miguel kiss. More then once might I add." she shared, making Allison chuckle "then what's with the so if you already know?" she asked her, as Aisha shrugged "cause I wanted to hear you say it yourself." she told her, making Allison laugh "fine, me and Miguel are back together." she told her, as Aisha sighed "good cause if we all had to deal with the two of you breaking up, it would probably cause a huge rift. I mean you and me are best friends, and so are you and Hawk so in the divorce who would Miguel get?" she asked.