18.ㅤStained System

The ginormous athletics stadium were filled with students of different years respectively sorted as they await for the vice president's announcement

It was a bright morning, and the scorching sun has been burning skins since 7 AM. By now, it's a quarter before 9, and the area is swamped by Anobyssians.

There were mixed expressions that could be seen. Some were thrilled to know who the vice president actually is, whilst the others felt anxious.

It had been years ever since a BYSSALS identity was uncovered. The previous one was the secretary — Sim Jake Jaeyun — who was forced to reveal his identity because of a time schedule conflict between his duties as an Anobyssian and as a BYSSALS officer.

Today is unexpectedly a big day, an anticipated one.

Hyynjoo was at the bleachers, by the far end of the stadium. The Byssbots were the ones to arrange the students, so she only complied to its commands. She sat there, under the blazing heat, fanning her hands impatiently as a frown daunted her face. The weather was unusually hot.

Becoming roasted lambs? What a way to start the day. Hyunjoo couldn't control her eyes as it rolled out of annoyance.

There were a few eyes on her, some even brave enough to muster up the courage and offer her water- To which she only rejected with a smile and a shake of her head.

"Just when would the program sta-" Hyunjoo wanted to complain... But she was quickly cut off when a purple veiled person walked towards the center of the stadium.

At that moment, the loud chatters instantly fell into absolute silence, awaiting to see who the vice president actually is.

But to their surprise, the BYSSALS member did not head to the podium but rather behind it, where a chest is placed nearby the flag pole.

With puzzled eyes, Anobyssians watched as this BYSSALS member attach a royal blue flag with a black cross at the center.

Level Rascaic.

The audible gasps and whispers accumulated and the stadium was deafened with the sound of collective shock.

But it was soon changed by the huge audio alarm system set up around the stadium.

"Warning: ByssBots will be handing out the list of groups randomly picked by the humble BYSSALS to each room. Please do not head out for the meantime, or quickly go back to your respective units in order to be grouped accordingly. This is not a drill, the urgency of this alert is Level Rascaic."