Appetite and losing weight

In the past, didn’t he disdain touching even his sleeves?

“Have you gone silly from choking?” taehyung stared at his dumbstruck expression with some confusion.

Jungkook reached out and held his hand. He sounded slightly moved. “Taehyung...”

This was the first time he had taken the initiative to express care toward him.

In a soft voice, he responded back. “Hmm?”

His gentle tone caused him to feel some grief. He had thought that he would never be able to speak amiably with him in this lifetime.

He was silent. How wonderful would it be if he could be this gentle towards him for the rest of their lives?

“I’m thirsty. I’m going to have some tea.” taehyung picked up jungkook's cup and downed the tea in two gulps.

Since his elopement with jaewon last night, and the tiring activity with jungkook after that, he hadn’t even had a single sip of water.

How could one cup be enough? He picked up the teapot and refilled his cup. He finished it in one gulp.

Cup after cup...

By his sixth refill, the teapot was empty.

He glanced at the maid by the side and ordered. “Go bring three more pots of water here. Use a bigger teapot!”

“Understood.” The helper immediately headed for the kitchen. She quickly returned with three large pots.

Taehyung was too lazy to pour cup after cup of water. He stood up and lifted the teapot, tilting it into his mouth.

Gulp, gulp, gulp...

Very quickly, three large pots were emptied.

“Whew...” he sat back down on the couch and finally felt better.

Jungkook, the maids by the side, and even hoseok were completely dumbstruck.

Those pots of water were sufficient to feed one person for several days. He finished it so quickly? he sure could drink!

“What are you looking at!” taehyung narrowed his eyes. “Have you never seen a fat person drink and eat?”
he patted his chest. “Let me tell you guys. I’m not only good at drinking water. I’m just as capable when it comes to eating. Speaking of which, I haven’t eaten since last night. I’m so hungry.”

“Mr. Kim, don’t worry. Young Master instructed us beforehand to prepare lots of food for you. I’ll serve it now.” The maid clapped her hands and a group of maids appeared with trays of fragrant food in their hands.

Shark fin buddha’s temptation, braised sea cucumber with bai ling mushrooms, mandarin fish, bergamot gold rolls...

More than twenty fragrant dishes were brought out. The sight of them alone was sufficient to cause one to drool.

The delicious fragrance filled the entire living room.

Taehyung's eyes widened. His body began trembling in agitation. “So... so much delicious food!”

Jungkook took in his greedy appearance. A hint of gentleness appeared in his eyes. “I know your appetite has always been good. I was worried that you would be hungry. On the way to the villa, I informed them to prepare these. This much food would be more than enough to feed ten people.”

Taehyung was moved. He turned to him. “Jungkook, you’re really too good to me!”

These dishes were famous and expensive. This was unlike the Kim home. The food they gave him there was always cheap.