AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello Reader,
I am Shriya, the mind behind this story.
I was born and brought up in India and currently I'm still a student.

Though not a native of the United States, my passion for Hollywood cinema blossomed at a very young age, thanks to the influence of my uncle. Though I am not immersed in the U.S. firsthand, Hollywood films and TV shows shaped my understanding of American life and provided glimpses into a fascinating foreign world.

I grew up watching action-packed stories on both the big and small screens, from high-octane franchises like John Wick and Mission Impossible to pop culture phenomena like the Marvel Cinematic Universe to the Duffer Brothers' Stranger Things. This lifelong love for dynamic narratives inspired me to craft an exciting tale of my own. And that's how this book, Crawford Siblings, came into existence. This is a Young Adult Action and Thriller Novel with a lot of interesting stuff that will make you keep reading.

I hope this story will reach the right audience and I hope that I will entertain the readers like you with this story of mine.
I am uncertain about how well this will be received by the readers but I just hope this story will be popular enough to warrant a sequel.

This story is exclusively for those above the age of 16 years as this contains a lot of mature themes like Racism, Police Brutality, Homophobia, Self-Harm, Suicide, Emotional Abuse, Drug Use, Trauma, PTSD, Alcoholism, Sexual Scenes, Death, Violence, Description of blood and Gore, etc, the shadows that exist in our world, though we acknowledge it or not.

So if you are not 16 years old or over, this book is not for you.

The highly anticipated Prologue and first chapter of this story will become available to readers on May 1st, 2024. This long-awaited date marks the moment when the first section of the story will finally be revealed. Leading up to the big release day, I encourage you readers to add the story to your personal reading list so you will receive an alert as soon as the content drops.

Ok then, let's get into the reading part.