Sleeping in his room

Furthermore, since jungkook had spoken, there was no way he could get away with not eating.

“All right.” he sat down before the dining table and, like a tornado, he swept through the dishes. He emptied two bowls of rice in what seemed like a couple of bites. His speed was akin to that of a cheetah charging through a forest. Not a single crumb was left behind.

He then released a burp of satisfaction.

Everyone watching him was once again dumbstruck.

Hoseok's voice held disbelief. “Fattie Kim, are you the reincarnation of a hungry ghost?”

Although two bowls of rice and five dishes wasn’t that much, the fat man had just finished consuming four pots of water before that.

This was also jungkook's first time watching taehyung eat. It took him some time to react. Within a blink of an eye, all the plates had been emptied.

“You ate too quickly. It’s easy to choke that way. Eat slowly next time.” jungkook reminded him with some heartache.

“All right.” taehyung scratched his head awkwardly. “I was starving, so the way I ate wasn’t very attractive. Everyone, please don’t mind it, haha... hehe...”

Fuck, the food was so delicious that he almost swallowed the plates. This was much better than the dog food served at the Kim home.

Jungkook watched his greedy appearance. “Should I have them serve up the other dishes from earlier?”

“You can’t!” taehyung desperately wanted to agree. However, for the sake of losing weight, he could only restrain himself.

“I’m already very full. Um, I want to sleep now. Where is my room?”

He spoke comfortably as though this was his home.

“Take him to the first room on the third floor.” jungkook commanded.

The maids were stunned. That was the Young Master’s room!

Their Young Master suffered from mysophobia. How could he possibly endure having another person in his room? Even the maids had to put on gloves and be on their guards when they cleaned his room.

Despite their concerns, they still politely guided taehyung to the third floor.

Hoseok raised a loud protest. “Boss. Didn’t you bring back taehyung to lock him up? Why are you putting him up in your bedroom?”

Jungkook's expression was unhappy. “When did I say I would lock him up?”

“You didn’t, but...” hoseok noticed his CEO’s frigid gaze and did not dare to continue.

However, he could not help but add further. “Boss, taehyung has unclear motives and is hiding a fruit knife in his bag. You have to be on your guard!”

As a loyal subordinate, even if his boss was unhappy, he needed to warn him.

Jungkook's gaze shifted away from taehyung's back view. He had better not be playing any tricks!

...

Taehyung was guided by one of the maids into jungkook's bedroom.

The bedroom was extravagantly decorated. There were four simple, yet imposing ceiling lamps. Soft, genuine leather lined the walls, and exquisite wood crafted decors were placed inside to match the lavish room.

The European style bed was also much bigger than a regular bed.

The bedroom was connected to its own living room and all the furniture was of superior quality. In one glance, he could tell that it was multiple times more luxurious than a presidential suite in a five star hotel!

There was also a liquor cabinet embedded into the wall. It stored many expensive alcohol bottles. The white and red wines were all neatly lined up.

Taehyung stood before the liquor cabinet with sparkling eyes.

These were worth at least several thousand dollars per bottle.

He did not have much interest in drinking. However, if he snuck one out to sell...

Cough, cough... Even if he had gone mad from poverty, it wasn’t right to steal.

“Mr. Kim, do not touch anything in the Young Master’s bedroom.”

The maid started rattling off instructions coldly. “Do not touch the liquor cabinet with your hands. The Young Master hates the place being dirty the most. If you accidentally touch the cabinet and leave behind any fingerprints, your hands will be cut off. Do not blame me for not warning you.”

“Is that so?” taehyung glanced at the frigid looking maid. She did not appear to be more than twenty two years old. The Young Master was indifferent and cold, and his helpers were ridiculously rigid. “What’s your name?”

“Hwan Yeji,” the maid responded.

“I won’t make things difficult for you.” taehyung smiled and scanned his surroundings. It was really sparkling clean.

Impossible for him to find even a single speck of dust.

He rubbed his hands together until they became warm. Then... he pressed his palm firmly against the glass of the liquor cabinet.

The maid, yeji, became flustered. Her eyes widened. “Mr. Kim, what are you doing!”

“Not much.” Taehyung's expression also turned cold. “I just want you to understand. Since jungkook has allowed me to stay in his bedroom, even temporarily, I am now one of the owners of this room. I can touch anything in this room as I please. As a maid, you don’t have the right to point your fingers at me and tell me what to do!”

“...” Yeji could not refute his words. She did not know the importance this man held in her Young Master’s heart, but she genuinely felt that this fat and ugly man was unsuitable for him.

Taehyung did not wish to be petty. However, he had seen the disdain in yeji's eyes.

He hated it the most when others looked at him that way. “You can leave now.”

“You will regret your words.” yeji looked at taehyung coldly and turned to go.

Taehyung wasn’t scared of jungkook removing his hands. In his previous life, the man had even given his life for him.

“Wow!” he rushed into the bedroom and jumped on the bed with his arms spread out.

The luxurious bed was as soft as a cloud. It bounced under him slightly.

A wide, extravagant bed and clean sheets... he rolled back and forth happily across the bed.

His bed was really comfortable and had been custom made by a famous designer.

After sleeping with jungkook, he was now sleeping on his bed... why did his heart feel warm?

The room was empty. He sat up.

He wanted to check if his ability was still present.