V Shot: A Promising Treatment for Female Sexual Dysfunction in Beverly Hills

What is a V Shot?

A V shot, also known as a PRP (platelet-rich plasma) vaginal rejuvenation or design vaginal rejuvenation treatment, is a non-surgical procedure that uses platelet-rich plasma injections to improve symptoms of and help enhance libido and sexual gratification in women. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) contains a high concentration of platelets and growth factors derived from a patient's blood. When injected into the vaginal tissues, PRP stimulates collagen production and restores elasticity and lubrication to improve overall sexual function and sensitivity.

Some of the key benefits of a V shot treatment include:

of vaginal muscles and tissues sensation and stimulation during sexual intercourseReduced symptoms of stress urinary incontinenceEnhanced clitoral sensitivityElevated sexual arousal and pleasureImproved orgasmGreater during intimacyWhy Choose a V Shot in Beverly Hills?

As one of the top destinations in the country for anti-aging treatments and cosmetic procedures, Beverly Hills is home to some of the most experienced and highly trained professionals offering V-shot injections. Leading practices have extensive experience performing thousands of PRP procedures with minimally invasive techniques. Here are a few reasons why women seeking female sexual enhancement may prefer getting a V shot treatment in Beverly Hills:

Experienced Specialists: Doctors in Beverly Hills are elite experts in PRP applications, having performed injections for countless satisfied patients. This level of expertise results in optimal outcomes.

Luxury Comfort: Clinics in Beverly Hills offer an ultra-luxurious, spa-like setting to help patients feel calm and cared for during the simple process.

Discretion: As an affluent area known for beauty treatments, Beverly Hills draws little attention to patients seeking non-surgical enhancement, allowing women privacy and confidentiality.

Advanced Technologies: Top practices like r3antiaging Beverly Hills utilize the most innovative PRP systems to obtain a concentrated platelet suspension for maximizing effectiveness.

Comprehensive Services: Beyond vaginal therapies, Beverly Hills clinics provide other anti-aging and wellness solutions under one roof, from skin treatments to nutritional guidance.

Financial Access: Affordable financing options through services like CareCredit enable many patients to get V shots and cosmetic services who otherwise could not in Beverly Hills.

With V shots averaging depending on the clinic, the cost is comparable to other major cities but women gain the extra benefits of an unrivaled experience from a leading provider in one of the country's aesthetic capitals.

The V Shot Procedure

A typical V shot involves the following process at clinics like those in Beverly Hills:

Consultation: An initial meeting with a board-certified surgeon discusses medical history, and goals, and addresses any questions or concerns.

Blood Draw: On the day of treatment, 10-60 mL of the patient's blood is drawn from the arm using a needle into special tubes.

Centrifugation: The blood sample is placed into a centrifuge that spins at high speeds (about 1,000 rpm), separating it into three layers—plasma, platelets, and red blood cells. The PRP layer is extracted.

Activation: A small amount of calcium chloride or thrombin is added to the PRP to activate the platelets which then release growth factors.

Injection: Using a very fine needle, the activated PRP is injected superficially into multiple sites along the walls of the vagina and surrounding tissues for maximum PRP deposition. The treatment takes 10-15 minutes.