Love Language | Brownies [Jilix]

a/n : There are only seven one-shot stories in this book. This means there will be a story between Jilix, Hyunsung, Binsung, Jeongsung, Minsung, Seungsung, and Chansung. Since the theme of this book is Love Language, I don't want to place these one-shots in another book (Jisung X Stray Kids). So, I have included the same theme in this book. I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading, guys. Thank you! :)

*****

"You like him.."

"No, I'm not.." Felix denied Hyunjin's statement. The taller gave a sigh.

"Just confess to him or.."

"Or?" The freckled boy gave him a death stare.

"Or I will eat all these brownies!" Hyunjin said and tried to take the box of brownies in front of him.

"Hey, those brownies for my baby!"

"My baby? Who is your baby, Lixie?"  A question from someone made Felix and his best friend stop bickering.

Jisung, who came out of nowhere, caused him to laugh nervously.  Jeongin and Changbin are the two people who are behind Jisung.

"His crush, of course."  Hyunjin answered on Felix's behalf.  The taller deliberately wanted to see Jisung's reaction.

The freckled boy is being teased by Jeongin and Changbin about the matter.  Meanwhile, Jisung stares at the brownies with a sad smile.

*****

"Chocolate cupcake? I'm wondering where your brownies are. Your usual dessert.."

Minho was left with an unanswered question. Knowing that Felix had a crush, Jisung began to separate himself from the freckled boy. He thought Felix has been making brownies for them all this time, well, exclusively for Jisung. Since he informed Felix that his brownies are his favorite dessert, the freckled has been bringing brownies to college almost every day. 

If Jisung doesn't interact with others, people won't make assumptions because they know he's occupied with managing the music festival that will be held at their college next month.

Minho was not bothered if his best friend didn't answer his question. He continued to sit next to the younger one.  Sometimes, we simply need to accompany someone without having a conversation.

"Have you heard that Felix has a crush?"

The elder simply nodded. The boy's obviousness makes him aware that Felix has a crush.

"Oh."

Minho turned to his best friend because of that small 'oh'.  He was able to hear the sound of disappointment clearly in that simple word.  Minho was eager to reveal the truth, but he still followed Felix's request.  The freckled boy requested that he refrain from telling anyone, including Jisung.

"Jaemin asked me out," said Jisung in a low tone.

Minho's eyes were widening when he heard Jisung's words.  Everyone knows Jaemin likes Jisung since day one when he laid his eyes on the small boy.

"Do you like him, Hannie?"

"I like everyone, hyung."

*****

"What the fuck!"  Hyunjin yelled when Minho burst into their dorm. As Felix cut brownies, he silently cursed the older person. Minho's sudden appearance caused the cut on his brownie to become slanted. But it's also their fault for not locking the door.

"Do you still like Hannie?"  Minho asked Felix ignoring Hyunjin's grumbling.

"Don't tell me you came here just to ask me about that question?"
Felix shook his head in disbelief at his crush's best friend.