Chapter 18

He believed that he was a man who only valued inner beauty, and did not mind what was on the surface.

He never expected that jaewon's intentions were to snatch away jungkook's fiancee and the Jeon family’s inheritance.

Jennie appeared as though it was only right for her to covet her brother's fiancé.

Taehyung found her to be an ugly sight. However, he maintained the smile on his lips. “Second Sister, jungkook brought me back to the Jeon Villa and even allowed me to sleep in his bedroom. This indicates that he still wants me. There’s no need for you to worry.”

Jennie glanced around the bedroom. It was even more luxurious than the presidential suite of a hotel. She found herself getting aggrieved and angered.

What right did taehyung, this ugly man, have to live in the Jeon Villa’s main bedroom? This place was infinitely better than the Kim home!

In order to gain permission to enter the Jeon Villa, jennie had to secretly invest a lot of effort.

Yet, she could only make visits when she had proper reasons. She also had no rights to sleep here.

Despite the jealousy in her heart, jennie maintained the appearance of wanting the best for her brother . She held his wrist. “Quicky stand up. You can’t stay in the Jeon Villa’s main bedroom.”

“Why not?” taehyung did not budge from the bed.

There was one advantage in being fat. As long as he did not want to, there was no way jennie could move him.

“What else can it be? Jaewon will misunderstand you, ah!” jennie tugged him  a few times but found it futile. She decided to attack him with words instead. “This is where jungkook sleeps. If jaewon learns that you’re sleeping here, wouldn’t he misunderstand that you’re sharing a bed with jungkook?”

“That’s not a misunderstanding.” taehyung responded ‘innocently’.

“Aren’t I sleeping on jungkook's bed?”

The edge of jennie's lips was twitching violently from anger. “Taehyung, are you dumb? I meant that jaewon will misunderstand that you have an intimate relationship with jungkook!”

Back in the hospital, jaewon had personally overheard jungkook taking his first time. However, since jennie appeared unaware of it,he would not bring it up.

“Let jaewon assume as he pleases.”

“Tae, you...” jennie felt that taehyung, the idiot, seemed to have changed.

If it had been before, taehyung would already be anxious to leave with him.

Although the Jeon Villa wasn’t a place she could leave as she pleased, she had planned to teach this man to threaten to kill himself to get out of the villa.

From the corner of her eyes, jennie noticed that jungkook was about to enter the bedroom.

She immediately changed the topic and spoke as though to reprimand her. “Third brother, how could you elope with jaewon? CEO Jeon treats you so well. In doing so, you’re letting him down! Mother and I really did not teach you well. How could you do something so shameful?”

“...” Taehyung watched as jungkook entered the room. Even an idiot would realise that those words were intentionally spoken for jungkook to overhear.

Jungkook had chosen not to pursue the matter anymore, yet jennie insisted on bringing it up.

As expected, jungkook's expression darkened upon hearing her words.