Already slept with...

He approached the bed and reached out to touch taehyung's face. “I believe in you.”

The four words were sincere.

It became clear to jennie that she could no longer use this matter against taehyung. She felt very stifled.

She was also dumbstruck by the sight of jungkook gently caressing taehyung's acne-covered face!

Didn’t they say that jungkook disliked touching anyone? Furthermore, taehyung was so ugly.

Didn’t he mind taehyung's uneven complexion?

If she had known jungkook wasn’t picky at all, and would even touch such an ugly man, she wouldn’t have stuck to hints. She would have thrown herself into his embrace.

Damn it. Didn’t taehyung dislike jungkook the most? Why wasn’t he moving away...

Smoke was about to come out of jennie's ears.

“kook, I was in jaewon's car late at night because I wanted to make you jealous. Please don’t be angry at me.” taehyung scattered a bunch of dog food right before jennie's eyes.

“All right. I’m not angry.” jungkook's typically cold and heavy voice had turned soft. He was overjoyed that taehyung was not avoiding his touch.

In the past, he wasn’t allowed to even touch his sleeves. He had been like a hedgehog, unlike his current obedient appearance.

He continued in a gentle tone. “Don’t put yourself down again. There’s nothing wrong with being fat. You are adorable. Jaewon doesn’t know how to appreciate you because he has poor tastes.”

Taehyung was moved by his words. “You’re so good to me...”

Jungkook's hand paused against his cheek. He hoped that he genuinely felt that way.

Jennie gritted her teeth and reminded him. “CEO Jeon, since you find my third brother's fat body adorable, do you also like his acne-covered face and his dark skin?”

“He’s really beautiful.” jungkook responded mildly.

Jennie's teeth almost broke due to gritting them hard. “Are you speaking ironically? My third brother has such an ugly... special face. You find him beautiful?”

“Bullshit!” jungkook turned his frigid gaze onto her. “Why are you still here?”

His heavy aura caused jennie to tremble in fright.

She was fearful of his demeanor, yet at the same time, her desire for such an outstanding man kept growing.

She took a secret glance at taehyung. Earlier, when jungkook spoke to taehyung, his tone had been gentle.

Yet, when he spoke to her, his tone was icy cold. She found this extremely difficult to accept!

Jungkook was hers, Kim jennie's! Taehyung was not suitable for him.

Jennie composed herself. A hint of pain flashed past her eyes. “CEO Jeon... seeing that your relationship with tae is so good... I really can’t bear to bring this up. But... in the city, your presence is akin to that of an emperor.” Her eyes reddened.

“And I can’t bear to watch the emperor be fooled!”

Her goal today was to destroy all possibilities of taehyung getting together with jungkook!

taehyung lifted his brows. “jennie, what more are you trying to play at? You’re even using the word, ’emperor’ for him.”

He directed a sweet smile towards jungkook. “My emperor, you should listen to what other tricks my second sister has in store for you.”

Jungkook gave taehyung a gentle look. However, when he turned to jennie, his tone was freezing cold. “Speak!”

Jennie bit her bottom lip and appeared as though she was struggling. “CEO Jeon, I really can’t say this. It’s taehyung... this is much more serious than just eloping. He caused such a big trouble. As his sister, I have to protect him. Furthermore, previously, he also begged me not to tell you this.”

“Second sister, why don’t I remember ever begging you for anything?” taehyung's expression was cold.

Jennie noticed that jungkook was losing patience. She knew that if she did not continue speaking, she would incite his fury.

But she had wanted to stir up their interests before leading to a dramatic reveal. This was to maintain her appearance as a good sister, and to build his good feelings for her. “My brother , he... he has already slept with your cousin, jaewon!”

“...” Taehyung's expression stiffened. Such a big lie! He was impressed by his sister’s shamelessness.

Jungkook's expression also darkened. “Kim jennie, who gave you the courage to slander my fiancée?”

He had taken taehyung's innocence at the hospital. And he was very certain that it was his first time.

In fact, he had felt guilty for forcefully taking him in front of jaewon.

Afterward, he followed him to the Jeon Villa. Perhaps it was because he was exhausted, but he slept for an entire day post that and only managed to wake up for some porridge in between.

He had even called a doctor over. Thankfully, he had only exhausted himself and was not ill. Only then, did he set his heart at ease.

For the past two days, taehyung had been at the Jeon Villa. There was completely no opportunity for him to have had any intimacy with jaewon!

Jennie turned pale at jungkook's fierce tone. She felt her feet becoming cold.

She had been too fearful to say it, but she felt that she needed to force taehyung to completely lose his right to stand before jungkook. She thickened her skin and continued. “CEO Jeon, how could I possibly dare to slander taehyung? I have evidence that taehyung really slept with jaewon.”

She would not let go of the ugly bitch!

Taehyung's expression was cold. He decided to be benevolent and warn her once. “Second sister, for some things, it’s best if you think through them properly before taking any action.”

“Who says I haven’t thought through this properly?” jennie looked at him in disdain. “The more I think about this, the more I can’t let you deceive CEO Jeon.”

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. “jennie, where’s the evidence that you speak of?”

Jennie rushed to bring out a white mattress cover from her bag. The fabric was stained with blood.