Chapter 1

~Sam's pov~

We walked through the dead town where there are actually zombies.Like man-eating zombies.We stopped by the woods and looked around.
"Try not to make noise.That's how they know your there." Dean said quietly.Me and Castiel nodded and started walking.Castiels grace ran out when this started so we can't get away and the car broke down.
We started walking through and something dropped onto my shoulders landing like perfectly so it doesn't hurt."WHOA!"I said and the 'thing' jumped backwards off my shoulder.'It'(wich I just found out was a she)turned me around then grabbed Castel and Dean by the back if thier jackets.
"Got any bites?" She asked.We all shook our heads and she smirked."You in a group?"She asked.We all shook out heads and she smiled."Follow me."She said.She started walking and a hoard of about 9 zombies came out way.She pulled something out and through it and each thing hit ones head.I then noticed thier throwing knives.She walked over there like she does this every day,and picked all her knives out of thier heads and slipped them into her jacket.She then motioned with her right hand to continue following her.
"I was a pro hunter and boxer before this." She said when we caught up."Were going to my house.I have stalked up food we haven't ate yet."She stated.
"We?" Dean asked.
"My little sister,my twin,and my best friend." She responded.She approached a house and knocked on the door.
*knock knock knock knock knock knock*
The door opened ajar and someone small peeked through.She then opened the door all the way and let us in.When the girl got in the house the little girl jumped on her back and giggled.
"I missedchu!" She said with a high pitched voice.
"I missed you to." The older girl chuckled."Where are the others?"She asked.
"Oh.Dayre um......I think in the kitchen eating dinner." She said.I'm going to guess she's six.She's short,but looks six.(A/n no duh she's short you giant moose.)
"Then go eat with them!" The older one said puting the younger one down.When she was gone the older female turned to us.
"I'm Danny.That little girl was Miley,if you see a girl with blond hair(even though hers is red)but still has my facial features,that's Kelli,and the last one is Max." She said."What's your names?"She finished.
"I'm Dean,this is my younger brother Sam," Dean said",and that's Castiel."He finished.She smirked and told us to follow her and soon we were in a (what I believe was a kitchen) room.Where there were 3 other people.
"Whos interrogating who?" She asked grabbing an apple that I guess was on a tree.....maybe.Probably.
"I WANNA INTEROGATE HIM!" Miley said pointing to Castiel.
"Okay now who?" Danny asked.
"I guess I pick Dean." Max said.
"AND I GET GHE MAJESTIC MOOSE!" Kelli said doing a wierd bow.
"I'm helping Miley." Danny stated.