Beginning of the Hero

Note:

Mita is short for Transmitter, a nick name use by Receiver for referring or calling her.

Shiba is short for Receiver, a nick name used by Transmitter for referring or calling him.

---

"Our hero, wake up... you have been given a destiny of greatness by the divine. Now go defeat the King of demons and save the princess!" It sounds like the voice of Kagamine Len was whispering to him.

"Just let me sleep for five more minutes..."

Receiver didn't know shenanigans the modules are getting into this time, and he just doesn't want to deal with it in the morning.

"Your saved file is about to get deleted by Transmitter."

Receiver has his eyes wide open, he finally realize he has been sleeping on dirt road this whole time, and there is a giant line of words floating above his head.

"Legend of Transmitter"

"I can't believe you can sleep like that, I'm impressed honestly." School Jersey was crouching next to him, and poking Receiver's face with fore finger all while talking to him.

"You...... Never mind, where the heck am I? Where's Mita?" Receiver slapped his hand away, give up the intent to argue against him.

The last him he remembered was finishing the fifth dungeon in the game then he go straight to bed. For some reason, he slept better than usual without having a dream. Now there are a few Len modules standing next to him.

"Now you're at the opening of the game made by the master, and Transmitter is at the end of the game." Phoenix Moon popped out of nowhere to give him the answer.

"We though since it's the fourteenth anniversary of Remote Control, and you along with Transmitter are playing games together all the time, so we discussed with master to create a special map to celebrate." Blue Moon appeared from a blob of blue light, finally logging into the game with the modules.

"By the way, Transmitter has a note for you." Punkish pulled Receiver up from the ground, handed him an envelop.

"To Shiba: I don't want to play the princess! It's so boring! I don't have anything to do and I forgot to bring my gaming console! Come quick and save me!"

Receiver sighed, he puts the letter away and take a look at them title of the game, then turned towards the four Len modules next to him.

"So I guess we're a team now?"

"Yep. There are other modules in there as bosses, but I'm just going in to find Ame." Phoenix Moon yarned.

"There's weapon shops in the game, I'm wonder if they have bass." Blue Moon was rather excited.

"I wish they have a level featuring Reactor." Punkish on the other hand, was not listening to them at all.

"No worries, I'll be with you to the end! Let's go!!" School Jersey raised his arm and cheered.

"Can you three be a little bit more into the play? I thought this is a game designed for me and Mita." Receiver could only frowned and complained.

Now, the journey has officially begin for the team of Hero Receiver, for saving the princess Transmitter from the King of Demon.

They stepped into a dark dungeon, the minerals in the wall of stone shines in the dark. The team slowly walked on the dumpy road of rocks, with some torches on the wall to help them see. They had been walking for a long time but they have encounter nothing but stones and minerals.

"Look! I think there's a shop!" School Jersey pointed at a weird cabin in the front. The name of the shop was made by neon lights, called "Is it wrong to pick up beds in a dungeon?"

"Who in the world would build a cabin, made by woods, in a dungeon?" Receiver couldn't help to mumbled.

"Well that great! Maybe they would have bass there, let's go check it out." Blue Moon was pretty happy compared to him.

"Judging by the name, they are probably selling pillows and stuff." Receiver can't even tell if he's joking.

Unexpected, the store is actually a cafe. With holes dug out from the wall and with bed inside them. If they take a closer look, pajama Rin and pajama Len were already sleeping inside those beds. With Alpaca hoodie R and Alpaca hoodie L sitting in chairs and eating cakes like customers.

"Welcome to our cafe! You all must been tired from a brutal battle. Would you like some coffee? Desserts? Or a nap perhaps?" Magic Chef came to greet them, and Pâtissier Gretel and Pâtissier Hansel were making desserts and drinks behind the counter.

"We didn't even see the enemy, why did we reach a place for supply?" Receiver is having a tiny melt down at this point.

"Do you guys sell bass?" Blue Moon asked.

"What?! You guys didn't meet the boss?" Gretel asked in a surprised tone.

"Don't knock yourself out over some details, you'll be fine." School Jersey tried to comfort him with one of his hand on Receiver's shoulder.

"Yea! Black Star did give me bass." Hansel just grab a bass from under the counter.

"Stop talking at the same time!" Receiver broke down once again.

"Is the person in charge of this level here?" Punkish asked loudly among the noise.

Two arms raised high in the air, they belong to Alpaca hoodie R and L, and their cheeks are full of cake.

"Why are you guys here and not hosting this level?" Phoenix Moon frowned while asking.

"We were going to host with Asymmetric R and L along with pajama Rin and Len. Then Asymmetric R fell on their way here and scraped her knee, then Asymmetric L just carried her and went straight back to home." Alpaca R said.

"And it's super hard to wake Pajama R and L up once they fall asleep. We thought since we lost two people already, might just come and have cakes." Alpaca L said.

"Just take it as you guys win the level." Pajama R suddenly woke up, but she still on her pillow while talking to them.

"Here's 100 coins for your victory." Pajama L didn't even open his eyes and just threw a bag of coin across the room.

"Hey we're rich!" School Jersey was smiling to the shining, golden colored coins.

"Then let's get some cookies. Gretel, may I have a bag of cookies please?" Punkish starts to order right away.

"Can we get one more bag please? Maybe Ame would like some cookies too." Phoenix Moon followed with more order.

Now Blue Moon has gotten his bass at the counter, and Receiver begin to question his own sanity looking at the four happy Len modules.

Isn't this suppose to be game made for the celebration of fourteenth anniversary of remote control? Then why is he not able to play the freaking game?