Prologue

The couple walked through the woods until they reached the path which lead them even deeper into the woods until they stumbled through the arch way into what looked to have once been a courtyard of some sort. 

"What is this place?" the woman asked in amazement as they looked at the glowing enchanted crystallized stones that surrounded them, before she reached out with her hand and touched the glowing stones.

there was an explosion of blue magic as the stones turned to liquid before melting away to reveal a room behind them.

"It appears to be the remains of an ancient fortress," her husband replied, as he looked at his wife with a smile.

"Stay close to me, Rose, we're going to discover the secret of this fortress."  his wife sighed, as she followed him deeper into the fortress.

"Ackerly, what exactly are we looking for?" she asked, her hand going to her stomach.

"We should be focusing on building a home to raise our children in." she added.

"We will my love, don't worry." her husband promised, as he kissed her hand. 

"I'm not sure how much more of this exploring ruins I can take." his wife spoke up, as she held her stomach in pain.

 "We're almost done, I promise." her husband said, to which she rolled her eyes in response.

 "You said that yesterday!" she snapped back as she sat down on the ground to rest.

 "Rose, what are you doing?" her husband asked.

 "What does it look like I'm doing?" she snapped back. 

"I'm resting because I'm pregnant and tired, Ackerly." Rose said, her voice betraying her built up frustration.

  Ackerly Von Archer's face softened as he knelt next to his wife and cupped her face with his hand.

 "I'm sorry my darling, I promise we will take it easy from now on and focus on building a safe home to raise our children." he said, kissing her softly for a few minutes. 

"Thank you, Ackerly, I promise you we will make the perfect home to raise our children in." Rose said, as she held her husband's hands in her own. "I love you, Ackerly." she said. "I love you too, Rosemary Von Archer." her husband replied as they continued to explore the ruins of the ancient fortress.