🌸💮Muzan-7💮🌸

"Rui do you have everything you need for school?" Ask Muzan with a little anxiousness in his voice. Today was Rui's first day of kindergarten. But he also needed to get to work. Being a single father wasn't easy.

"Yes." He wasn't very talkative and that's what scared Muzan. He didn't want his son to be lonely or have Bullies, but he needed his education. So they got into the car and headed off.

        {_____}

Once he was done dropping Rui off at school he went to work. Muzan worked at a flower shop. The reason he was make good pay there was a mafia boss would alway buy lots of flowers from there. Others stopped by and bought flowers of course but most of the sales are made to the mafia. Kokushibo the mafia's boss and not just any mafia, the second strongest in Tokyo. This man had just entered the flower shop. Probably looking to buy some more flowers. He comes here often and usually flirts with Muzan every chance he gets.

     {__________}

Thirty minutes later and this man is still looking at flowers! Kokushibo definitely had an eye foe them, but thirty minutes, that to long. While Muzan wasn't paying attention he had grabbed a couple bookays and brought them to the front.

"Excuse me." That snapped Muzan out of his thoughts. Once Kokushibo was done paying for the bookays Muzan just had to ask who these are for. He alway buys expensive flowers every time. In all honesty he was a jealous of the girl that was with this lovely man in front of him.

"So who are the flowers for." This made Kokushibo turn around. He was about to leave the store.

"They're for you, dear." He walked up to him and got be hind the counter. This shocked Muzan, making him blush professly. He was now standing inches away from this tall man. Kokushibo's hands fond there way to his waist. He leaded in and kisses him. It felt like heaven to the shorter. Muzan returned the kiss instantly. This was lovely. The kisses intensified to making out quickly.

"We can take this to my house, if you want?" Muzan felt he was in heaven. That and he just found out he had a voice kink. He stammered out a yes. It was a surprisingly short drive to his house. Kokushibo pulled into the driveway of a large house. Once inside He shoved Muzan again a wall. Kissing him roughly with hands slipping under clothes to touch the other. Kokushibo's hands found their way to his ass. It was getting hot, too hot for Muzan's liking so he started to undress. A smirk made its way onto Kokushibo face. He was just staring at the flower shop boy's body. He was slim and had some curves. His clothes also came off. They both throw their clothes on the floor. Kokushibo hands worshipped Muzan's body as if it was a priceless artificial. Moans followed his touch. The shorter holding onto his shoulders. Kokushibo put three fingers in front of his mouth. Muzan got the idea and started to suck on them. Making sure they're wet. While with his other hand he lifted him off the floor holding him off the ground against the wall. Kokushibo removed his fingers from Muzan mouth. Pushing two fingers in his entrance. Loud moans leave his mouth. His fingers gripped the tallers shoulders tightly. Kokushibo stretches his hole thoroughly. In a few minutes he removed his fingers. Muzan moved his legs so they where around his waist. He starts to push into Muzan filling him. Kokushibo waited a little while before he started to move. Starting slow at first then going faster. He set a brutal pace thanks to Muzan's moans. He kissed and biting his neck. Bring more moans from the short man. Hitting Muzan's prostate with every thrust. Kokushibo was groaning in his lovers neck.

"I'm..gonna...cum. Ahhh!" He cummed all over both of them. The mafia boss didn't stop though. He just kept the pace up. Muzan's eyes rolled back in his head from the all the pleasure. Gripping Kokushibo's shoulders tighter, digging his fingers into flesh. He picked up the pace of his thrusts. Plugging into the wet heat harder and faster. Not long after Kokushibo cums in Muzan. He trys to set him down but his loves legs just quivered. Taking him to the bathroom to clean both of them up. Clinging to kokushibo like a kowal. Dressing him before he layed Muzan down in his bed.

       {________}

Muzan woke after an hour, sitting up lazily.  He looked at the time only to realize he had less then 20 minutes to get to the school to pick up Rui. He huryed out of the bed room down stair hoping he was going the right way. Running into a large object.

"Darling are you okay?" He said with a hint of worry.

"Yes I just need to pick up my son, I need to get there quickly." Kokushibou grabbed his hand and lead the way. Taking him to his car.

"What school does he go to?"

"********* Elementary." Off they were to Rui's school, hopefully they'd make it in time. 25 minutes later and they finally got to  the school. A little late. Rui ran out to Muzan giving him a great big hug. He looked up at the tall man and back at his dad.

"Dad who's that and what's with the marks on your neck?" Curious as ever as well as observant.

"Ha this is my new.... friend and the marks are from..... me being clumsy. I just ran into some furniture." They both were weak excuses but Rui was 5 so he would believe it.  Their innocents was a blessing in this situation. They got into kokushibo car and went home.

978 words

Longest oneshot yet
Hope you enjoyed this 12KibutsujiMUZAN43
Btw they have the most unhinged comments and it makes my day.