The day we talked

We were always friends ever since we were little, I always saw you as someone important someone nice and cute.

On this day we where joking around about you and your birthday money me telling you to buy me a new phone case and you said yes and told me to text you, I answered and said "I don't have your number"  you grabbed my phone and put your phone number.

Little did I know that would change my world.

You had to leave, so I just texted "Hiii"
And you answered "HEYYY" I told you where we went out to eat not thinking much of it, you told me you went to eat hibachi telling me that you had birthday money.

You asking me what I'm going to eat and telling me to get the quesaberia and to trust you. Us wanting to eat what we both had and saying we need to switch places you saying we should go eat next week at least that was the plan .

After you finished eating I got a text about how it was to much food so I said you should save it for later or tomorrow that I enjoy eating it after school and watching TV in my pjs you saying that you might do that.

You got home and texted me goodnight that you where going to sleep because you didn't want to be struck in traffic "Goodnight ____ sweet dreams 💤"

I answered of course and said "GOODNIGHT ___ SLEEP WELL🫶"

And that's how it all started....

(HEY GUYS IM BACK BUT THIS TIME WITH AND ACTUALL STORY 🙀 hope you enjoy it 😊)