Vacation!

(I swear I keep randomly making new books😭)
.
.
.

"But, CHARLIIEEEE-"

"No dad, you guys are going to take care of the hotel while me and Vaggie go on vacation for a couple of weeks." Charlie said with a stern look. Lucifer groans in annoyance acting like a child.

"But whyy??At least why, do I have to work with him?" Lucifer asked pointing his cane at Alastor who was across the hall. Alaster turned around giving him an annoyed stare.
Before looking away, continuing to talk to the tiny crazy demon Niffty or whatever her name is. Charlie sighs before placing her hand on the short demons shoulder.

"Please Dad? I know you and Alaster don't get along. But please this'll give you guys a chance to hopefully get along-" "or possibly kill eachother."Husk grumbled walking passed them to the bar. Husk not liking the idea of the 2 being in charge.
Lucifer gave Charlie a 'I told ya so' look.
"Please, for me?" Charlie pleaded, Lucifer on the other hand still didn't like this idea but he couldn't say no to his daughter.

He just got her back, he had the opportunity to make her proud and grow a bound like he used to have with her when she was little. Thay was until his wife took her away.

"Fine." Lucifer mumbled looking away.

"Promise you won't kill him." She added smiling now.

Lucifer groans in defeat before he nods "Fine, I promise." Charlie jumped in excitement saying thank you many times before hugging him.
Lucifer smiled softly, hugging her back.

---.----

4 weeks, 4 weeks Lucifer has to suffer staying in this hotel with that red haired demon. All for his precious daughter just to finnaly be able to be included in her life, too see her finnaly grow, in his eyes, Charlie was still his little girl. And will always be.

"See ya in 4 weeks!" Charlie said waving goodbye as she held her girlfriends hand. "Don't forget your promise dad." She added. Lucifer smiled nodding. "I promise Char-Char. Don't worry, me and Alaster got this."He said with a hopeful smile. Alaster right beside him.

"Fuck off."Alastor mumbled rolling his eyes

"Kindly, shut up." Lucifer talked back with a forced smile looking up at the taller demon. Who gave him back an annoyed look but always with a sharp smile on his face.
Before looking back at Charlie who already left out the door with Vaggie.

"So~ how much you wanna bet their gonna fight any minute now?" Angel suddenly asked with a smirk on his face while he took a sip of his drink. While Husk rolled his eyes. Lucifer ignored them, not to sound rude but mostly because he wasn't good at communicating. Plus he hasn't left his palace since forever until now so talking to sinners was just weird to him.

Lucifer looked around the hallways of the place ignoring Alastor who was clearly waiting to see if Lucifer would start a fight like always.

Lucifer sighs before looking at the radio demon.
"Hey, uh...where's the kitchen located at?"  Lucifer asked wanting to go cook somthing just to get away from everyone. Alaster raised an eyebrow. "Not saying." He said clearly trying to get on his nerves. Lucifer forced a smile. "What's wrong, is it to hard for Bambi to give me a simple answer?"

Husk coughed in the background choking on his drink, Angel tried not laugh at the such childish name. Alastor on the other hand looked down at the King.
Growling his eyes turning into the radio dials his whole voice sounding fuzzy. Everything slight turning dark."DOn'T eVer CaLL mE tHaT EVER. AGAin." Alastor said his voice now sounding like there was more then one voice.

Lucifer looked unphased by this he just shrugs. Continuing to smirk. Taking a step closer to Alastor "Don't tell me Bambi got offended~?" He mocked

Alastor scrunched his browles his smile still remaining. Before suddenly one of the demons black tentacles instantly moved to hit Lucifer. But Lucifer already saw this coming shape shifting into a bird dodging it with ease.
"yOu LIttle pest!" Alastor tried to hit him again only for Lucifer to turn into a snake dodging it once again.

"Jeez, smiles chill out. You made a hole on the wall." Angel blurted out pointing at the now broken wall.
Alastor went back to his normal form still growling in annoyance.
"Boss you should calm down. We don't want you guys destroying the hotel when we just rebuilt it." Husk said being a bit cautious with his words so that he wouldn't get in trouble like last time.

"How can I? when this little parasite exists." Alastor mutterd.
Lucifer frowned. Going back to his normal form.
"Sorry for existing..." he wisperd to himself. "What was that?" Alastor asked who didn't hear him thankfully.

"Nothing." He said. Moving past Alastor.

"Where ya going?" Alastor asked thinking the short king would suddenly come back to fight.

"To go find the kitchen, since you can't seem to answer a simple damn question. when I'm trying to be nice."  Lucifer said but this time his voice sounding cold which slightly surprised Alaster seeing the childish guy acting like his age for once.

---____---

Hi sorry if some parts might not make any sense English isn't really my first language. so I struggle sometimes with writing randomly, that's why I write to get better.:)
Hope u enjoy.